• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR, stop getting so dang discouraged and saying S like that in the freakin tournament thread. It's about attitude. If you want it to be big, hype it to people you know and keep positive.

I'm going to start hyping soon(I'm not kidding), and if I can't get many new posts in one of the threads then we'll wait until after Genesis.

I REFUSE to believe that any tournament with Mango and M2K at it will not draw a crowd. Thing is, Genesis will have both of them there, and is close to this tournament, so there's no point in thinking about this one yet. I'm sure that we'll have more interest as we near Genesis and right after. Please do not give up hope yet, as there is absolutely NO reason to.
Im sorry. ;-;

10;-;

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
There are gonna be 300+ people at Genesis. And 9000+ people at HERB. Not enough for pools?

0Room

Smash Lord
I agree with PP, Behr. It's just not a good time to get people involved at this point; after Genesis people will start looking for the next big tourney: HERB 2.
So it's just not the time right now.

It'll be big.

rhan

Smash Hero
So I think my crew might be able to pay online after all. Mom said she'll think about it.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I gonna to try to make it to this, and pre-reg shouldn't be a problem for me.

I would have no problem being in M2K's pool though seeing as how I can go Ally on him......wait......I have the DI of a normal human

AH SH**

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright. Since Visa GiftCards solve most of everyone's problem, I will be sending out emails back to everyone who listened to my instructions. No one is an exception to this cause even I have to pre-reg and so does Behr or we get stuck in death pools.

Emails with info on how to pay will be sent out on Thursday after 4pm. So look back in and check on that.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lol wow people went to town with my death pool note...

Here's something to consider for most of you guys...please try not to be offended.

After Genesis, the ground will be nice and fertile for just about anyone with skill and leftover cash to show at this. This might even get crazy hyped and tons of EC/Atl South pros/semi pros will show up/register.

Chances are they will be seeded highly as they will be notable names. They'll fill up a lot of the 1st, 2nd, and maybe even 3rd seeds.

The point I'm trying to make is that most of the people who are worrying about being seeded poorly simply due to not being able to pay..............well........the majority of you would have been seeded poorly regardless.

Also...it isn't just "death pools" that should be considered as placement for people who don't pre-reg. Sometimes you may just have to be thrown into whatever pool has the lowest number of people, even if some of those people are your friends. That's what you get for not doing pre-reg >_>

VISA. GIFT. CARDS. Between now and the next 5 weeks, you mean to tell me you'll NEVER be out of the house without your parents? You don't have friends you can go to the mall with or SOMETHING? You know....some sort of tiny trip along which you will magically find a CVS/Walgreens/whatever and just as magically, a Visa Gift Card appears in your pocket XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom