• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HelpWith Grabs

You

Smash Rookie
What Are Some IC's Best Grabs?
i dont know any names or such all i do is grab them and blizzard throw them down and make nana jump and metoer smash them.
is that good or is there better grabbs?

Spontaneous Spaz

Smash Cadet
that's a **** good one, but one even better for chain grabbing is down throw > nana dair > rpt... i'm sure there's plenty of threads with this stuff in it, look around

You

Smash Rookie
i found out when i was playing right now my grab combo can be connected to a chain grab well thanks for the help

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
It happens randomly to me cause i dont know exactly how to do it, but you can Smash with nana and hit Z again and popo will re-grab the enemy before they have a chance to fly off. I think it's all in the timing, but it works good cause you get a free smash and a reset for the grab. Also try the reverse smash. If you u-throw with popo and fsmash with nana, the enemy will go flying backwards. Its good cause the enemy usually DI's the wrong way.

Top Bottom