• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help

Danny Galeana

Smash Rookie
NNID
Link25
Ok so I play project M on homebrew and from USB Loader but when I tried 3.6 Beta it doesn't load only the 3.6 logo but after that it just turns blank, what do I do?

vironamas123

Smash Rookie
I have this issue as well. I have been messing around with it and maybe if I create a custom ISO and boot that off my USB it will do something. I might try that and post what I find.

vironamas123

Smash Rookie
I use Customizable USB Loader for mine and it doesnt work either. Someone else I talked to said theirs worked on Customizable USB Loader so I have been messing around with it a bit to see if I can change some settings to fix it.

vironamas123

Smash Rookie
Ok I fixed it for you guys sorta. Boot the game and when it gets to the logo remove the sd card temporarily then you will get to the brawl menu if you skip the video. From here re insert the card and go into vs it will change back over to 3.6. Your all welcome.

Danny Galeana

Smash Rookie
NNID
Link25

Fabulous Golden Falcon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ultimateweegee10
3DS FC
1736-2380-5020
Ok I fixed it for you guys sorta. Boot the game and when it gets to the logo remove the sd card temporarily then you will get to the brawl menu if you skip the video. From here re insert the card and go into vs it will change back over to 3.6. Your all welcome.
It kinda works. I don't seem to be able to select alternate stages, and Roy's/Mewtwo's voice clips are missing, but aside from that everything works fine.

Top Bottom