• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with smash missle

JackSSB

Smash Cadet
i'm brand new to samus and i can't find a good tutorial on how to properly fire a smash missile. i've seen things saying "input the control stick like a forward smash and press b" or "smash the stick and press b" but i can't figure out what to do. can someone put it in laymans terms for me?

Seal

Smash Journeyman
There's no other way to help you than that. Try a different controller maybe? If you fire a homing missile, you were holding the stick to the side earlier.

JackSSB

Smash Cadet
There's no other way to help you than that. Try a different controller maybe? If you fire a homing missile, you were holding the stick to the side earlier.
i'll just need to have someone show me irl. i'm obviously doing something incorrect

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
A smash missile is basically a smash attack. Input it kind of like you are doing and FSmash with the analog stick and the A button. Homing missiles are "tilt missiles". You input the direction but not quickly enough. The analog movement has to be fast.

Last edited:

JackSSB

Smash Cadet
A smash missile is basically a smash attack. Input it kind of like you are doing and FSmash with the analog stick and the A button. Homing missiles are "tilt missiles". You input the direction but not quickly enough. The analog movement has to be fast.
i've got it now. the problem was i wasn't holding the b button long enough, i think

Top Bottom