• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with aggressivness

kliente

Smash Cadet
I'm desperate guys...There's a tournament coming on the next 2 weeks in my country and the best of my country are going to be there and I HAVE to change my ganon's style from defensive to agressive i only 2 weeks....I need a lot of tips cuz' my ganon is good but if I play defensive those guys are going to eat my poor ganon alive!!!!!! If u could please give me some help on how to be a totaly agresive ganon player i would really appreciate it.

GUYS I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
use shffl'd fairs like they r growing trees(that doesn't make sence) also depending on ur match up just chill at teh edge and wait for them unles they have spamable projectiles

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
umm.
no.

If you ever want to win tournaments never spam anything and never stay in one place for too long.

Just practice the strat of not letting the other guy gain control of his character once he has lost it. Try to make every hit lead into a combo (without being reckless)
This means that learning to WD would help string moves together.

do not view Uair as a move only to use when the other guy is above you, it has allot of range and can keep the other guy in the air best if you hit with it while the other guy is diagonally in front of you.

Every time you hit a shield with Fair, Uair or Dair, immeadatly jab to stop the incoming shield grab, then grab them while they are stunned.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
but don't become predictabl with ur attacks as zenjamin said also make sure u l cancel every ariel or u will be punished hard really hard

kliente

Smash Cadet
Just for the recod i WD SHFFL and Ledge dash pretty good and those tips are very good and i'll impro the SHFFL Fair/Uair/Dair to jab/grab thing, move myself a lot and finally...****'em all.Anyways I'm leaving my city tomorrow, to my countries chapital for the tournament...i'll keep in mind all the tips and advices...thanx guys for helping me out ^^

Peace out

takieddine

Smash Master
While i dont play gannon that well, i play other very good Gannons:

Wizard's foot to clear out any spamming characters...

This one is pretty good but not widely used, do a full hop down air, then doublejump and vary it with fair,uair or another dair, you can connect the double dair for devestating damage...

The Uair spike, keep it in mind, and never hesitate to do the traditional down air spike, even though your opponent might meteor cancel it, it doesnt mean you can't punish even more..

make sure the spacing is good between your areials, and mix up using the fair by replacing it with a bair or an uair( the hitbox starts in front of gannon)

Punish rolling characters with the dsmash(pretty obvious) but make sure you use it to its full potential by juggling with it...

dont use the b attacks so much, but the side B is excellent at techchasing fastfallers, or comboing semi-floaties.

Good luck...

Top Bottom