• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help us get better plz!

FoxOwns

Smash Rookie

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i only watched the first 2 vids

the falco needs to learn to SHL better. It seems you are only playing FD, which means the falco should have an easy time pinning you down with lasers. Also, he needs to learn to JC shines, and combo fox with the shine and dair. between 0-46% the dair will not cause fox to fall down and you can easily shine him again and repeat, and if you are good you can do it past that % if they dont tech.

the fox needs to work on staying more aggressive, getting the falco off the stage and then ganking his recovery. running back to shoot lasers doesnt work well on falco because his laser stuns and yours doesnt. you do not want to give him room to laser, so keep on him.

you guys both need to learn to DI better, i saw a bunch of combos that shouldnt have been (like dash attack fsmash) just because you didnt DI.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Falco needs to work on the SHL; a lot of them were too high. Just make sure you fast fall the SHL even if you miss. I agree w/Sveet about DI ing, a lot of those combos could have been avoided ( on both sides). Also, don't attack w/the firebird ; it will get you smacked in the face.

Top Bottom