• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP! Melee Lag Issues

ThatGuyInPink

Smash Rookie
Welcome Ladies, Gents and Everything in between, I am That Guy In Pink but you may call me Ken. How are you today?

Anywho, the big problem I have right now is that when emulating Melee on the Dolphin Emulator for Netplay I have ridiculous amounts of visual & gameplay lag, whereas Project M runs completely smooth 100% of the time. I have an eight core processor, a gig of video ram, sixteen gigs of ram, a terrabyte hardrive, and an old dell monitor. Any help would be great.

ThatGuyInPink

Smash Rookie
I'm using wired and the amount of lag is the same whether on or offline. Maybe I just need a new monitor.

Y-L

Smash Champion
I believe he's referring to framerate lag. Are you saying that the game runs slow? I'm assming you have the FX 83xx processor. Should be able to do melee fine at 100%. Can you right click the iso in Dolphin, go to the info tab and hit compute? You should get 0e64dxxxxxxxxxxx. If you don't get the first few characters the same try getting a new dump of the game.

Top Bottom