• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Me Create a Smash Scene in Westmoreland County, PA!

What games would you participate in?

• Super Smash Bros. 64

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

• Project M

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

• Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters

Volt826

Sup
Because Littlewade Littlewade A.K.A Fighter Hex Fighter Hex is taking SOOOOOO LONG to do this (i still love u Hex <3), me and Midnight are going to try and find a new venue. If any of you have an idea for a venue please PM me. I want to get this up and going. Also an update to the ruleset is in the making.

Fighter Hex

Smash Rookie
NNID
littlewade5778
Sorry, you can if you want to, but I am 100% sure I will have a date by the end of March. Once the first tournament happens, the struggle will be over though. The first is always the hardest to get organized. Thank you to those that are being patient. If Volt826 Volt826 does find a venue he thinks will be better and/or more accessible in the meantime, you will be updated on that as well.

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
Hey just got added to this thread. If I can be of any help let me know. I'm gonna be in Greensburg til about October and I'd love to play some smash with local people.

Nujjy97

Smash Rookie
Any chance you guys got a date for the first tourney or gonna get it anytime soon? I remember you guys said towards the end of March so jw haha

Eionio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0232-9517-9180
Well, if this is dead. I'm down to host a few people at my place for some smash. I have a full Melee setup.

Top Bottom