• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help! I need help!

Orb13

Smash Cadet
I need some really quick help from you guys with a school project. I needed to conduct a survey and so I went to Wal-mart to see if I could ask questions in front of it. They said no, so I went to Vons and they said yes. After an hour and a half of asking people and only getting one answer from someone I decided to ask people who aren't dickwads, i.e. you guys.

So, there are only three questions which only need a yes or no answer.
1. Do you know who Thomas Paine is?
2. Do you know what the pamphlet Common Sense is about?
3. Do you know what the book the Age of Reason is about?

Answers should be something like this:
1.yes or no
2.yes or no
3.yes or no

You can place any other comments you want, they're not required though. btw, please don't look up these things on wiki before you answer. I want authentic top of the head answers.

Thanks guys!

Dolente

Smash Cadet
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Aside: You can't use these replies as significant results, because your survey is meant to be delivered in person. On the Internet, people can instantly discover virtually anything about the propaganda pushing the American Revolution. Of course, if it's just for a high school project, I guess it doesn't matter all that much, but your result will not be representative.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
1. No
2. No
3. No

Now I just feel stupid...

Top Bottom