• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help grabbing Kirby.

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Every time i fight a Kirby online i have to alter my playstyle entirely because i can never land a decent grab on that little jerk. It's only ever kirby, Jigglypuff has never been a problem because i never feel the need to grab him, as he seems to only have a few valid attack options and is fairly predictable. But kirby can often duck under CFal's grab and many of his attacks. Often limiting me to his Dtilt and the fairly predictable falcon kick. Anyone have any tips on how to make it easier to grab this little guy?

Maître Luigi

Smash Apprentice
What Hits Kirby (crouching):
Downward F-Tilt
Downward F-Smash
D-Smash
D-Tilt
U-Tilt
Tackle (1)
Tackle (2)
FF N-Air (1HO)
FF N-Air (2HO)
FF U-Air
FF U-Air (2)
FF B-Air (2)
Knee
Knee (2)
Rapid Boost
Falcon Kick

What Combos Kirby (crouching):
D-Tilt
U-Tilt
Tackle (1)
Tackle (2)
FF N-Air (1HO)
FF N-Air (2HO)
FF U-Air
FF U-Air (2)
FF B-Air (2)
Rapid Boost

Sorry I don't have percents or follow-ups for the combos but I assure you that these all have fun follow-ups up to killing percents. Also not sure if Up-B hit but it might.

Top Bottom