• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help/Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Is there any way to disable your account on here?

Brawl is a past phase in my life, I have basically completely stopped playing it and I am no good at it anymore anyways. I want to just go on with life and forget about it entirely. I never had a place in this community. And even though for some part of my life smash bros brought me so much joy, I think maybe it was a mistake to ever get involved with. There was many times I just cried because I wasn't good enough, and no matter how much I tried I still never was good enough or reached my goals. I've played smash for over ten years of my life, but even though sometimes I think I am, I really probably am not the gamer type at all.. And I know many of you probably really could care less but I thought it is appropriate to have at least some kind of explanation and goodbye. I am also sorry for my actions here on this site.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Fair enough Aqua, your choices. But still :sadface:

If smash brought you so much joy, it certainly was no mistake.
Not the gamer type? No place here? If you say so.

Goodbye.

EDIT: This probably should have been a blog.
Then again you did spend a lot of your early days in the pool room.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you want, we can ban your account.
That probably wouldn't be wise, not to be insulting your authority on the matter, but with past issues I'd say it isn't wise. Better for her to monitor her on use of the site than to ban without proper grounds to do so, or a formal request to do so.

Anyways, good bye Aqua. I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That probably wouldn't be wise, not to be insulting your authority on the matter, but with past issues I'd say it isn't wise. Better for her to monitor her on use of the site than to ban without proper grounds to do so, or a formal request to do so.
True, but she did ask "Is there any way to disable your account on here?"

Being banned is it. Of course, aqua could just simply stop coming here?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Either we can perma ban her or change her password. I'd prefer the request come from her registered e-mail so it's not someone on her account, but whatever is easier.

She could also just stop coming.

Professor :3

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way to disable your account on here?

Brawl is a past phase in my life, I have basically completely stopped playing it and I am no good at it anymore anyways. I want to just go on with life and forget about it entirely. I never had a place in this community. And even though for some part of my life smash bros brought me so much joy, I think maybe it was a mistake to ever get involved with. There was many times I just cried because I wasn't good enough, and no matter how much I tried I still never was good enough or reached my goals. I've played smash for over ten years of my life, but even though sometimes I think I am, I really probably am not the gamer type at all.. And I know many of you probably really could care less but I thought it is appropriate to have at least some kind of explanation and goodbye. I am also sorry for my actions here on this site.
LOLOL, play melee. : D

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Just take a week off, relax and clear your thoughts.

You've been on the forums two years. That's quite a long time. Don't jump to conclusions. I wouldn't get yourself banned, just take some time off. I went for quite a while when I wasn't active now I'm here regularly. Don't stress about it, there's no need to get upset about it.

...and this is coming from someone who has never played competitively and hasn't played Brawl for over a year.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
It's sad that you feel this way.But don't you think completely leaving the community is a litte drastic?

Lots of people come here and don't play smash anymore.

If you really want to leave,just don't sign in.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Actually you know what, post a thread in forum support. We don't need to publicly hear all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom