• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help for improving my Falcon?

POCHATKA

Smash Rookie
So, I'm just gonna be blunt and say I'm not very good as Falcon, compared to (I think) most of the people on Smashboards. Against the average Smash player I think I'm pretty decent though. So, I can SHFF pretty consistently (but not L-cancel). And I have some question to improve my Falcon.

1) SH + Dair + FF: Is it worth trying to pull off? In my experience, I almost never pull off the kick before landing on the ground. Plus the SH + Dair can hit most opponents normally without having to FF.

2) SH + Fair (Justice) + FF: I can't seem to get the timing right for this, I usually get a flubbed 3% knee, let alone while sprinting at someone in a big game.

3) L-cancelling, how exactly is it done? I understand the concept but I don't think I've gotten the timing right ever, when are you supposed to do it exactly?

Any tips would be much appreciated, thanks in advance. :oneeye:

Lionman

Smash Champion
I not a melee pro but i suggest you to play a lot of training and try to do L Cancelling and those things, it helps a lot

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
So, I'm just gonna be blunt and say I'm not very good as Falcon, compared to (I think) most of the people on Smashboards. Against the average Smash player I think I'm pretty decent though. So, I can SHFF pretty consistently (but not L-cancel). And I have some question to improve my Falcon.

1) SH + Dair + FF: Is it worth trying to pull off? In my experience, I almost never pull off the kick before landing on the ground. Plus the SH + Dair can hit most opponents normally without having to FF.

2) SH + Fair (Justice) + FF: I can't seem to get the timing right for this, I usually get a flubbed 3% knee, let alone while sprinting at someone in a big game.

3) L-cancelling, how exactly is it done? I understand the concept but I don't think I've gotten the timing right ever, when are you supposed to do it exactly?

Any tips would be much appreciated, thanks in advance. :oneeye:
thank you, everybody! You helped me a lot too! Good luck! :)

Sarcasm mixed with an online identity crisis and the absence of sense^

How peculiar

Top Bottom