• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help finding another main

HotelWaffle

Smash Apprentice
I use Ness and im pretty good with him. My win rate fell to into low 50 percent but Im back at 58. My last 100 battles I have a 64 percent win rate. Ness is good but I get destroyed by some. I tried Luigi and Dark Pit but I think once my win rate got higher i got matched with better players. And i got destroyed when using them. I wanna try a higher tier character. I tried fox but i dont know how to use him. Im usually better with a video and moveset guide. Cant find one. Im thinking Fox, Yoshi, or Diddy. Or Marth.

Last edited:

Thecombosetups

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ComboSetup
3DS FC
3540-1655-8773
Try picking a character you like or like their gimmick and play them for awhile and you'll get better with them eventually

Ranias

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ranias
3DS FC
1864-9368-1757
I would consider Ness high tier. Come over to the Ness character board if you want pointers.

I personally like playing Bowser as well as Ness, but like Thecombosetups said, you just have to keep trying out characters until you find someone you like.

Last edited:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Try finding a main that makes up for Ness' shortcomings. That way you're well rounded.

I mean...I don't know what character that might be, but look around. I'm sure there's someone who would compliment your Ness well.

Top Bottom