• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Dolphin Emulator Controller

Bones

Smash Rookie
I have a Mayflash 4 port adapter with a classic nintendo controller
The problem i am experiancing is that i can only use one button at a time on the controller
It also takes about 1 second to be able to use a new button
for example it is impossible to air dodge and is super hard to fastfall and sprit
Air dodging is literally impossible, i have tried it so many different ways, but it wont activate at all. this gets rid of wavedashing and platformdashing in general.
Fastfalling is super weird because i need to reach my peak of the jump, wait 1 second then fast fall
and with sprinting i cant go directly into a sprint, i need to walk/shuffle for a whole second before being able to sprint(which is a ton of time in smash)
i even have the additional drivers installed.
Please help

Y-L

Smash Champion
Not sure what you mean by "Classic Nintendo controller". You should be using a normal first party gamecube controller with that adapter. Don't use PC mode, it's inaccurate and has lag.
1) Uninstall all drivers
2) Set to Wii U mode
3) Download Zadig and then follow this setup.

Last edited:

Bones

Smash Rookie
Not sure what you mean by "Classic Nintendo controller". You should be using a normal first party gamecube controller with that adapter. Don't use PC mode, it's inaccurate and has lag.
1) Uninstall all drivers
2) Set to Wii U mode
3) Download Zadig and then follow this setup.
thanks

lethallooks

Smash Rookie
Dolphin has certain problems with the type of memory card you select in the configuration are you using standard

Top Bottom