• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help dealing with lazer camping falco?

Joemama0s

Smash Rookie
Hey!
Ive been having trouble dealing with a local player who camps lazers with falco. I find it hard to get in and get hits.
Any tips or stage picks that may help?
Thanks!

icanrunfast

Smash Rookie
I don't think any stage is going to help besides never going to Yoshi's or Pokemon Stadium.

The best thing you can do in my opinion, and what I've had success with, is to just jump over his lasers and hit him with a blizzard. Blizzard is an incredible tool because it forces them to jump over it which you can then u-tilt/u-air them. If you know how to perform the Nana-pult I suggest that because it is much more effective than jumping and blizzarding.

You can also de-sync ice block to get his lasers off the ground and then wave dash in and down smash. Wave dash out of shield is super important in the Falco match up no matter what character to play against him.

I hope some of this helps!

Top Bottom