• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help against really nooby characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
ok so i main metaknight, snake, falco, pit, dedede, game and watch, and marth. Sometimes my friends piss me off because the only people they use are the super good people like jigglypuff and gannondorf. i tell them they are noobs and they should use someone bad like me and they call me a noob. Which one of us is the noob. Am I a noob for complaining that they use all the good people and I dont just adapt? Help.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It's your fault that you use the bad characters in the first place. Let your friends play whoever they want, and you play whoever you want. You shouldn't complain about your character, since it was your choice to play as that character in the first place.

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
so ur saying that i shouldnt use all the sucky characters like metaknight and snake and switch to all the good people like donkey kong and yoshi and link. Thats exactly what I was trying to avoid but i guess.

Tristan Fattest of All Kids

Smash Journeyman
I think you are trying to make the rest of us say those are really good characters you main so you get a lot of replies on how n00b you are being.

rocker4ever117

Smash Rookie
dude, main who you are best with... jigglypuff and ganondorf are sucky characters to people who dont know how to use them. But if your fighting style suits the character, then main it. Dont complain that you are using characters like pit (who can fly and actually provides an advantage) and say that he is bad because you cant win with him. I think you need to find a character and stick with it so you have no reason to complain about why you aren't winning.

Tristan Fattest of All Kids

Smash Journeyman
dude, main who you are best with... jigglypuff and ganondorf are sucky characters to people who dont know how to use them. But if your fighting style suits the character, then main it. Dont complain that you are using characters like pit (who can fly and actually provides an advantage) and say that he is bad because you cant win with him. I think you need to find a character and stick with it so you have no reason to complain about why you aren't winning.
My point exactly. He wants us to tell him that the characters he mains are awesome so he gets a lot of replies.

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
dude i was really good with mewtwo in melee but they got rid of him. I wish they didn't he was the best in melee. He was like a god. I played alot of good ness and yoshi mains too tho, but that was in melee. Yoshi is still good but they nerfed ness a butload.

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon for god tier!

Mk, and Snake fr Lower than Dirt tier....

Ganondorf is soooooo broken!

Oh and this OP is clearly a troll... come on

Nobody can really think that D3, Snake, Mk, Marth, etc. are sucky while Jiggly/Ganondorf are broken.

J18

Smash Journeyman
ok i know for a fact you don't mean what you said in your first post, but i'm confused about what you're expecting everybody to say. i know that you know that metaknight, snake, falco, pit, dedede, game and watch, and marth are some of the best in the game as of now, but you're saying they're bad. as to why? i don't know. and ganondorf good? don't joke. so my question is what was the point of this thread. what exactly are you expecting us to say to these things that we know aren't true, and that we know you know aren't true.

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
He wants us to give him attention and say

OMG NEWB YOUR CHARACTERS ARE GOOD, GD AND JIGGS SUCKS! GTFO NOOB!

So yeah, all he really wants is attention like all trolls do.

flyingpork002

Smash Apprentice
maybe i should switch to kirby but I heard that they also nerfed him alot from melee to brawl. he cant do that fire thing anymore when he runs. That was my favorite. Also now they have final smashes in tourneys which would mess me up. I used to just use hammers but with final smashes it changes the outcome of the match so much.

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
maybe i should switch to kirby but I heard that they also nerfed him alot from melee to brawl. he cant do that fire thing anymore when he runs. That was my favorite. Also now they have final smashes in tourneys which would mess me up. I used to just use hammers but with final smashes it changes the outcome of the match so much.

Kirby is much better than Melee.... dont even act like he isnt.

The run attack is also far superior then his Melee counterparts run attack.

Oh and FS effect all characters, so that isn't a good reason for not using Kirby.

HEY GUYS! IN MELEE I USED A SINGLE SMASH ALL DAY WITH BOWSER! BUT KNOW HE IS NERFED CAUSE HE SLOWER AN WEAKER AN CANT KILL.... GOOD TING HE CAN COMBO THOUGH

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
ur just noob for saying which characters r good and which r bad, it depends who u like and what fight style u like

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
ur just noob for saying which characters r good and which r bad, it depends who u like and what fight style u like
No not really. Yes I might be better with Gdorf then I am with Snake... yet Gdorf is not winning tournies, Snake is.

Tiers exist... a good snake player will have an advantage over a good gdorf player if both are at equal skill.

Captain Falcon is not called one of the worst characters in the game for no reason
Likewise, MK is not called the best character in the game for no reason.

Mk clearly is "better" than CF

If both players are of equal skill, expect Mk to win. If Cfalcon is at > skill the MK still has a better chance of winning than the CF does if the MK is at > skill.

Basically what you are saying is

GDORF FOR GOD TIER, NOBODY CAN BEAT HIM

MK FOR LOW TIER HE SUCKS!

It isn't always a matter of opinion.... you can think "MK sucks, Gdorf rules!" however the tourney results will show the opposite. You cant beat fact with biased opinions.

pKNeM

Smash Cadet
Please, could a moderator close this thread..it serves absolutely no purpose..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom