• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against Kirby

Batteries

Smash Cadet
So I played against a rather good Kirby today, and I noticed that all the kirby strategies seem to counter Lucas. Kirby's brick makes trying to counter attacks from above rather difficult, and I just couldn't seem to get used to the range of his melee attacks. Kirby can jump over the PkF rather easily, and unless you kill him outright, he's basically going to get back on when knocked off. Any suggestions as to strategies to use?

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
I've found almost all of the above to be untrue, so I don't know where you're coming from. You can mostly camp and shield-counter Kirby to death.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Kirby seems like a decent matchup, but wasn't too tough to beat. PK Thunder whenever he's off the edge, absorb his up-B, pivot charge a smash when he down-Bs at you, shield his dash attack.

Top Bottom