• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello?

Mr. Gamer Clock 64

Smash Rookie
I'm new here, so I want to start off to introducing myself. I'm a Game and Watch main in all Smash games, except 64. (Since G&W is not in that game) So I main Mario there. I know Game and Watch is not a good character, but I just liked him. To be honest, I never thought I would main him. When I first used him, I was good as that character, so I went along.

I rarely go to tourneys because I don't have much money and don't have a way for transportation, so I miss out a lot. I do want to get good in the future. I've been playing Smash since Melee, but I'm not a pro at either games. XD

Hope I can make friends here, and help me with my G&W.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
hey there. welcome to smashboards. pretty cool that you main game n watch. i personally think that just because he's a "bad" character you shouldn't use him. and i'm sure a lot of people think that as well since im sure most of the people here would be glad to help you improve with game n watch in the character forums for each game. i think you could make friends by going around the forums every so often (some thing i need to do) hope you have fun here

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

YoYo-She

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2981-7171-0997
Hi, I'm new too! I'm trying to make some friends (I literally joined a few days ago.) Like _Ne0N_ said, I wouldn't call any character bad (even if I only have experience against the CPU because I have no friends...) Yoshi is only C on the tier list, but I don't give a crap!

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm new too! I'm trying to make some friends (I literally joined a few days ago.) Like _Ne0N_ said, I wouldn't call any character bad (even if I only have experience against the CPU because I have no friends...) Yoshi is only C on the tier list, but I don't give a crap!
I can relate to you a lot, especially on the CPU thing, but anyways, Welcome!

Top Bottom