• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello

Fictatious

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm Fictatious I main Palutena in Smash 4 and link in pretty much everything else (I like his kit okay?)

I heard about the site through a friend and when I found the Palutena board and the online tournaments I had just had to join. Hopefully soon I can join some 3DS tournaments, and then when I get a Wii. U I can finally stop being an outcast.

As for my other interests I mean the usual stuff. I watch anime here and there but not too often, I'm a huge fan of the souls series. Other than that I also like to write (My name kinda gives that one away). I have nothing much to really say about my writing that's not what we're here for anyway.

Anyway that's about all I have to say about myself. I hope to see you on the battle field.

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
Welcome Fictatious :D
I am also a main link player in ssb4 and he is awesome :D
you should check out my youtube channel for some link guides and staff its very helpful :)
we should do some Epic Battles :D
Greetings Wheo

Top Bottom