• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello (:

Articlus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Articlus
3DS FC
0430-8503-6562
Hi everyone! As the days go by, I get more and more hyped for SSB4. And with that, I decided to make an account here. After I made this account, though, I didn't really post at all, I just kinda lurked. I then suddenly felt inclined to make a post here. (: I hope that I am able to meet some new people on here so that when the game comes out I am able to have battle buddies. :3

Just a little introduction:
My name is Matt, but you don't necessarily have to call me that, everyone has a different nickname for me.

I joined Smashboards because, like I said, I am extremely hyped up for SSB4 and I think this would be a great way for me to meet new people and discuss the game.

While I don't like using the word, I played all of the previous games rather casually and I don't really have any competitive experience except for an online tournament I entered once... that didn't go so well because I was a newbie and I went against the best person there who ended up winning the whole tournament.

Outside of Smash Bros. I like meeting new people and talking with them. I also play League of Legends, even though the community is awful, but my favorite series is probably the Kingdom Heart series (as if it wasn't obvious from my avatar.)

I hope I enjoy my stay here and meet new people. (:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
First off, nice Roxas avatar and 5 cool points for you for loving such an awesome series. My anticipation level for KH3 is already maxed out :awesome:

But anyway, nice of you to join us Articlus. Look forward to discussing and playing Smash 4 with you and I hope to catch you around on the forums sometime!

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Hey there Articlus! My name is "Agualitos"! Nice of you to join the Super Smash Bros. Community! Hope you like it here :) I can tell from your post you're a really cool guy and will have no problem fitting in! Oh and like Hokori said, nice avatar! I can not wait for the new and FINAL installment! The only game that I am more pumped for. . . THE NEW SMASH BROS! Well, welcome to Smashboards Articlus! :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there Articlus! My name is "Agualitos"! Nice of you to join the Super Smash Bros. Community! Hope you like it here :) I can tell from your post you're a really cool guy and will have no problem fitting in! Oh and like Hokori said, nice avatar! I can not wait for the new and FINAL installment! The only game that I am more pumped for. . . THE NEW SMASH BROS! Well, welcome to Smashboards Articlus! :)
Thankfully, this is only the final installment of the Xehanort Saga. There will still be more KH to come and Sora will remain as the protagonist :)

Last edited:

Articlus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Articlus
3DS FC
0430-8503-6562
Aww, thank you, both of you! I already feel very welcomed, hehe. :)

I hope I see both of you around as well. ^^ Thanks again for the warm welcomes!

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Aww, thank you, both of you! I already feel very welcomed, hehe. :)

I hope I see both of you around as well. ^^ Thanks again for the warm welcomes!
No problem! Hope to see you around as well Articlus!

Thankfully, this is only the final installment of the Xehanort Saga. There will still be more KH to come and Sora will remain as the protagonist :)
ah totally forgot that! Very true! It's gonna be great! :) #pumped :bluejump:

Drexel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Valk54
3DS FC
4527-9856-8570
Well you'll learn a lot here. Welcome to Smashboards! :)

Top Bottom