• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello World! I'm Cold Shadows.

Cold Shadows

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravisShadows04
3DS FC
1418-7461-4257
Okay, might as well start by saying that I have mained Link since the beginning. The fighting style felt right to me, being an adaptive fighter with a mix of range and melee and being more about survivability than mobility or strength, and I have always been a huge Legend of Zelda fanboy lol.

That being said, i suppose I can lead into some interests of mine. I love video games, mostly RPG's and MMO's. The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Smash Bros. , Megaman.. and the list goes on. Probably one of my favorite games of all time might be "The World Ends With You", it is completely amazing and not as well known or appreciated as it should be.

I also love a lot of manga/anime, the mainstream ones like Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, Death Note etc. In addition to a lot of not-as-mainstream ones (although they may be more mainstream now than I realize, don't hate me lol) , like Stein's Gate, Soul Eater, Air Gear, Ouran High School, etc. Also, I'm working towards becoming a programmer, and I almost have my Associates, woot! (this might also explain the "Hello World!" to those who are in the know lol).

I have always been competitive amongst my friends, but haven't participated in any official smash tournaments as of yet. I intend to do one really soon, and if things go well, or end up as fun as i hope, maybe I'll attend even more : ].

Rune40th

Smash Rookie
Let me start off by saying that I love your avatar! Love The World Ends With You and you're right, very underrated game. Anyways, welcome to the community! I'm new as well. While I'm not great by any means, I still love to play and have fun.

Rune40th - 3DS FC: 3067-7088-3304

Grimmjow

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrUpload
3DS FC
4511-1387-0072
"Yo, the name is Grimmjow, Grimmjow Jaggerjack" :p
Welcome to the smashboards ! Enjoy your stay :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom