• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello There My Friends

TheHolyRoller

Smash Rookie
I am Holy, a relatively new smasher when it comes to the competitive scene. I have had Melee since its release date in the U.S, so I am not new to the game itself. I never really knew about the competitive scene until about a year ago (Where the hell was I?) and only decided to begin practicing to reach higher skill levels only a month ago. Let's just say that the progress has been pretty good, despite being in college. I know a few people on my campus who play competitively but it's hard to find time to do any practicing with them haha.

Anyways, I am from New Jersey. I play Smash 64 and Melee, along with a little bit of Brawl and Project M. I would love to be in tournaments but, let's face it, I would get destroyed haha. Gotta practice a bit more first.

Well, I hope you guys have a good day. I will be lurking around these forums haha.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
The title of your thread reminded me (for some random reason) of an infamous quote by Ike from SSBB. I'm sure everybody knows what I'm talking about...

http://i.imgur.com/ScMmRbj.jpg

But yeah, yeah, welcome to the clan!

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Sorry about the double post. Internet's acting stupid on my end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom