• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello SmashBoards!

Lastalia

Smash Rookie
I'm Lastalia, my gamer tag is Ngai [N-eye], based on my last name. I main Marth in Melee because I thought Marth was the coolest character in melee when I was younger. I have played melee since it first came out but never really payed attention to the competitive scene of melee til 2 years ago when Super Smash Brothers 4 was announced. I joined SmashBoards because I hear you can learn a lot about the smash games here from /r/smashbros. I play in tournaments with my friends, but sadly that's all I play (but it gets pretty heated haha). I am currently a high school student that enjoys musical theatre, watching anime, and playing video games such as LoL and obviously smash.

This is so formal haha... Well thanks to whoever read this blurb :)

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Hello there. Welcome to Smashboards, a place where the horrors of the internet do not exist.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Oh, your intro is no blurb. Mine was a wall of text, with a lame meme inside! Seriously though, it's nice to see you join the forums and you won't regret it!

Top Bottom