• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello my peeps

Drewie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Drewieforyou
~*~*~*~h e l l o~*~*~*~*

I am finally joining after like 4 months of putting it off and figured I was obligated to post a lil something in here even if no one really cares at all. A little bit of facts about myself is my name is Drew, I'm from New England, I enjoy sleeping and eating. I do not nor have i ever owned a 3DS so I have only been playing SSB4 since it came out on Nov 21st on the wiiu. I've been playing smash since I was a child but competitively since the middle of '14. I don't call myself good but I'm am constantly getting better. I go to community college and don't have many friends irl anymore so yeah.

Call me a filthy casual and I wont really care tbh because I know where I'm at with my skill level yet I still love the series and I am a rather large nintendo fan. The community that has formed on here I've always loved and everyone here is p cool.

Serperior

Wobbler
Welcome to smash boards! If you want to play friendlies sometimes, just send me a PM and I'd be up for some!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:
Top Bottom