• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello from Indiana!

Mr. Watch & Game

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0044-2904-0617
I've been throwing out metro cards and flipping tables with Game & Watch since '03, but I never thought of posting here for the longest time. Hello everyone!

lDigitalisml

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
LARR#189
Welcome to Smashboards! I'm also new but I hope to compete in majors very soon :p

I actually like G&W and he's one of my characters I use in friendlies..He's really fun to use but his frame lag though :c

Last edited:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You should also post in this thread. There's a whole bunch of Melee/PM players in South Bend looking for people to play that have been posting recently!

lDigitalisml

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
LARR#189
I started playing real Melee with G&W cause I wanted to compensate for my lack of advanced execution. I couldn't even L-cancel properly lol.
Well he's much better when you wave dash and wave land on platforms since he does it so fast and it can really throw someone off which can lead to free setups :p

CPU?

Smash Apprentice
We have a smash group in downtown Indianapolis that plays pm and melee every Sunday look up Indianapolis smash on facebook. only 5 bucks a month and free tournaments with a live stream.
we usually get around 20 or so people

Top Bottom