• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, fellow Smashers!

The Smashing Samurai

Smash Cadet
Hello! I am the Smashing Samurai, a samurai who loves smashing, whether it be Smash characters, or other stuff. I'm a big time Smash fan, and will be buying a Wii U for the upcoming release of the latest Super Smash Bros.

...I'm actually not a real-life samurai, just a college student from Michigan.

Between the three Smashes, its between Melee and Brawl. Personally, as long as most of the fighters are capable, then I'm happy.

Who here will be on SSB4 for Wii U?

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to Smashboards TSS!

Be on for SSB4 as in playing online? Plenty of people. Smash 4 has a lot of hype and people are dying to get their hands on the game. Myself included.

The Smashing Samurai

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the welcome.

I've never been one for playing online matches. I've always been a collectible hunter, whether songs, trophies, stickers, and what not. Always grinding to get every single collectible possible in the game. I do hope that SSB4 will have more collectibles than Brawl did.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Same, and generally just because of dealing with the lag. I more than likely won't be online much again due to the internet connection at college. Luckily, we have an established Smash organization, so I'll have plenty of people to play with.

I also enjoy collecting. No matter the game, I must reach 100%, otherwise I feel as though it's not truly finished...which is technically true anyway

Captain Bananoz!!!

Smash Rookie
Smash Bros. for Wii U? That's me!

I know that they have like the Amiibo figurines of each character. But LOL, I never really played around with the trophies or stickers, I just focused mainly on the characters, which are easier to collect and more difficult to show off about. :p

Deafy

Aspiring Deaf Semi-Pro Smasher
Hello! I am the Smashing Samurai, a samurai who loves smashing, whether it be Smash characters, or other stuff. I'm a big time Smash fan, and will be buying a Wii U for the upcoming release of the latest Super Smash Bros.

...I'm actually not a real-life samurai, just a college student from Michigan.

Between the three Smashes, its between Melee and Brawl. Personally, as long as most of the fighters are capable, then I'm happy.

Who here will be on SSB4 for Wii U?
Greetings from Kalamazoo! We have a plenty group of Smashers in the Michigan scene!
I hope you enjoy your stay at SmashBoards!

Top Bottom