• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Fellow Smashers! :D

AceX19

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4656-5889-8524
Hi Everyone ! I am not the worlds greatest at making an introduction so bare with me. So for gaming in general I just go by AceX but my government name is just Gary (Gary Freakin Oak!) Haha. So in real life, I am a theater kid. I have been doing theater since 5th grade for me and I just love to act so I have been sticking with it ever since, who knows maybe a big opportunity might come for me one day. Besides that, I am a Pikachu main in melee, A Falco main in brawl and a Marth main in Project M. I have been playing smash bros around melee but have not actually taken it more competitively until brawl. Not much of a real background to how I started being competitive. I just used to get whipped a lot and so I wanted to learn how to get better, but I didn't have a clear idea that you can play smash bros on a competitive level until around 2009 when I started watching videos on YouTube, after awhile of watching for years of others play at tournaments and just for fun, I decided to train to become a competitive smasher and to just constantly get better. When Smash bros for 3ds and Wii u comes out I will start going to local tournaments around NJ. I'm looking forward to playing against you guys in the future and to have fun discussing smash bros with you all! Enjoy your night everyone! (or day depending on where you live) lol :happysheep:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, Gary. Nice of you to share a bit about yourself :)

During the later part of my Brawl time, I was a Falco main as well. Wolf was my first main in Brawl, so that's why I have him listed as my Brawl main.

I see that you also live in a pretty solid area for Smash. Noice.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be catching you around the Smash 4 forums sometime.

Smell ya later!

Top Bottom