• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello everyone!

ClumzyWumzy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Clumzy
I'm from Hawaii and online I only go by the name, Clumzy. Unless I feel like giving out my real name. I came up with that name randomly and just stuck with it, because it pretty much describes me accurately lol. I played Melee and Brawl casually. I attempted to learn competitive play, but it was a bit too much for me at the time. In Smash 4 however, when I lose I try to figure out what I need to improve on. I've never been so into Smash until Smash 4 came out. I main Charizard because he's been my favorite Pokemon since forever. I don't really care if I lose with any other character, but if I lose with Charizard it hurts my pride lol. I'm weird, fight me! I came across this site while looking for tips on Charizard and saw a really good one on here. So I'm hoping to make some friends on here that I can practice with or even just play with for fun. I only have one friend and two of my younger brothers to practice with, but more variety in play styles will definitely help me improve if I hope to join the competitive scene.

Other things I enjoy doing are watching Anime. I'm a big sucker for RomComs. I'm a guy by the way. I think i've watched ToraDora over 20 times already. I honestly lost count. If i'm not playing Smash I'm probably playing games on my PC. I play CoD:AW, LoL (I'm reallllly bad though haha), Sims, and Garrys Mod the most.

So that's all I can really type out right now, because I'm getting lazy to say more lol. Anyways, nice to meet anyone who sees my thread!

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Yeah definetly willing to help another play get into the competitive scene! I've been in the competitive scene for quite some time now and I'd love to help you get better as I do with everyone!
Feel free to add me NNID:kamtheman56 and Skype:kamtheman56
just incase you need to contact me! Hope to see you on the battlefield!

ClumzyWumzy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Clumzy
Yeah definetly willing to help another play get into the competitive scene! I've been in the competitive scene for quite some time now and I'd love to help you get better as I do with everyone!
Feel free to add me NNID:kamtheman56 and Skype:kamtheman56
just incase you need to contact me! Hope to see you on the battlefield!
Right on! Sorry for the late reply by the way. I'll add you as soon as I have time to! Hope to play some games with you soon!

NoSkillZ

Smash Rookie
hey man im also new to smash boards/competitive play in smash but i did play umvc3 and different anime fighter competitively i also live in hawaii on oahu looking for players to play online and for a scene out here to play locally!

Kohak

Smash Apprentice
Hey man welcome! I'm from Hawaii too! If you live on Oahu there will be a smash 4 tournament this Saturday at Da Planet. Super close to UH Manoa, just google it. I have a friend who is a beast with Charizard. Come by if you can!

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
Welcome to the boards, and might I say it's nice to see another charizard user!

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if your bored and ill respond as fast as I can and if not ill step it up.

addtext_com_MjMxNzE5NjM5OTc.jpg

Top Bottom