• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hello all!

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
My name is Anthony, or NOML|shiYo. I'm 22 from Boston, MA. I've played smash 64 every day since the game dropped, but have gotten very serious since 2010. I'm decent in Melee (Game & Watch), but 64 (Yoshi) is my thing, really.

Glad to finally find a forum for smash fanatics. Feel free to add/message me, and anyone local (New England) who wants to play a savage Yoshi player, message me!

Cheers, happy smashing!
NOML|shiYo

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Welcome to Smashboards ! :kirby:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area !
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

For online matches try here :b:
Brawl,
Project M,
3DS,
and WiiU

Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Guides are really useful as they go in depth of a certain character.

Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Forum Games and This is great place to waste some time :estatic:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me!

EDIT: Copypasted from @KMZ || WolfieXVII . Perfected by me

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
thank you very much Trieste for the friendly welcome. will be sure to catch up on all ive been missing. all this time ive been playing local thinking theres no scene for 64, until some youtube searches brought me to Isai :p. Here the beginning of my slow climb, im determined to become somebody in this community!

Cheers, happy smashing,
NOML|shiYo

EDIT: NOML stands for Not On My Level. A clan based out of Acton, Massachusetts starting on CS:Source and still active on CS:GO. I have created the Smash chapter of this team, and we have 5 members at our humble beginning: NOML|Scatman (Link), NOML|Meteevs (Kirby), NOML|Bunyan (Link), NOML|Chadwe (Fox), NOML|shiYo (Yoshi)

Our Twitch Channel is NOMLSmashLeague, but will not be streaming until May 1st. Thank you for any support, we are a young team, but have the experience and motivation needed to become a top tier team. I promise.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
thank you very much Trieste for the friendly welcome. will be sure to catch up on all ive been missing. all this time ive been playing local thinking theres no scene for 64, until some youtube searches brought me to Isai :p. Here the beginning of my slow climb, im determined to become somebody in this community!

Cheers, happy smashing,
NOML|shiYo

EDIT: NOML stands for Not On My Level. A clan based out of Acton, Massachusetts starting on CS:Source and still active on CS:GO. I have created the Smash chapter of this team, and we have 5 members at our humble beginning: NOML|Scatman (Link), NOML|Meteevs (Kirby), NOML|Bunyan (Link), NOML|Chadwe (Fox), NOML|shiYo (Yoshi)

Our Twitch Channel is NOMLSmashLeague, but will not be streaming until May 1st. Thank you for any support, we are a young team, but have the experience and motivation needed to become a top tier team. I promise.
You are very welcome !

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards if you ever get bored shoot me a message and i'll reply in a blink of an eye.

images.jpg

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
Thank you Gladdy! Nice to meet you both, and im sure I will be messaging you soon. My first tournament is on May 2nd, in Springfield, MA. I know I have potential, now its time to see how much.

Cheers!
shiYo

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Its cool to see new teams be formed for smash, and more yoshi AND 64 players. Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay! (Also, Isai is my favorite 64 player. Honestly the only player that gets Link right)

NOMLSmashLeague

Smash Cadet
Thank you much Xavix! I was originally Pikachu, but once I realized how deadly accurate I was with Yoshi's eggs, it was game over. LOL.

I believe id have a shot against some top tier players on 64, but people are absolute filth in Melee/Brawl.

MSMeteorSmashCody

Smash Rookie
NNID
DrmMchnMV
3DS FC
1203-9335-0216
Welcome to Smashboards! I recently joined myself as well. Do you play other characters alongside Yoshi? On that note, do you play Smash 4? If you do, please let me know!

OTHER THINGS:
PM: Secondary: :luigi2:
Sm4sh Secondaries: :4kirby::4megaman::4mewtwo::4pacman::4gaw:

Top Bottom