• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellFire - A Ganondorf Combo video

Stryks

Smash Hero
The video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW_JDj8us-w

My oponents:

For the most part, my oponents are friends I have via WiFi, true i nsome of these matches there was lag, but nothing unbareable, among these people are my friend from Wrath of Ridley, a forum dedicated to Ridley (long story), among the players are lanky_gunner(also known as colbusman), Gypsy Lee, Reyairia, Icel, ODIN, among others, these guys have been tough oponents, to the point they are so used to my ganon, they force me to think diferently on my tactics, so thanx to these guys...

Other oponents are people I face personally, among them are my two friends and part of my crew, SaberHof and Maruku!, Sabers a great diddy player, he doesnt have a wii, so he can only play brawl when I go to his house or viceversa, tough that hasnt stopped him from actually 3 stock me with dedede and diddy, hes pretty good, Maruku is a guy ive met about a year ago, and has been a great friend since, hes also, like Saber, one of my friendly rivals, at 1st I couldnt do anything to his Ike, now, I gotta say we're pretty even, hes one of the best Ike playes I've seen, and he also uses PT, Wolf and Sonic.

Other mentions are my two cousins, Stark13 and Gabe, and my two friends, LM36 and Dalia, Sabers sister, these guys have their own unique playstyle that, even tough dont play that competitively, give me a tough time to KO, Stark is great at timing ROBs meteor, Gabes a good Ike player even tough he hasnt played for more than 10 hours of brawl since its been released, LM36 is a good zamus player, thats pretyt annoying in the good way, his paralizer always gets me and will become a good player if given the proper training, same goes for Dalia, who uses Capt. Falcon, needless to say, no one has falcon punched me or Kneed me more in my life XD.

Thanx to all of my oponents.

My ganon:

In the final days before brawls release, I switched to ganon in melee, and made him my main, in stages like battlefield, I was a beast, giving saber, who was a great falco player back then, a hard time, way more than my mario did, after brawls release, I decided to keep using ganondorf, simply because hes one of my fav. characters of old time, and I like the armor he has in TP and brawl, not because he has a great spike or what not, but because I like the character, Ive always chosen my characters that way, even tough my mains Pit, I have way more replays of ganon, and overall like using him more, using attacks like the thunderstorm, or the combination of Lagless Dair + Upsmash + Uair, which I use often is what makes me like using ganon more than with Pit. Im planning to do a Pit combo video too, but I felt I needed to do Ganons 1st XD

Wanna Brawl?:

If anyone wants to brawl, then ok, I always like a new challenge, and I never hesitate when someone wants to play, just PM me or what not, just u know, live close to CA, Im hatin the lag lately XD

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Lol at giving credits to a waddle dee, that in it self is priceless. Liked the banana+flamechoke combo too. Didnt like the smashball showing up while fighting Ike, items in combo vids is a no no to me, I usually shut em off at that point, but I'm glad I didnt shut this one off. Good stuff.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
i really enjoyed watching that, song didn't really do it for me but i must admit it fits ganondorf

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Not bad, showing off warlock punch a bit much, but a good video overall.

i really enjoyed watching that, song didn't really do it for me but i must admit it fits ganondorf
Sorry, all Gannondorf players are metalheads.

It's just the way the universe works.

I've only seem one Gannondorf combo video that didn't use metal exclusively for the actual combos, and that was in the melee days.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im not actually fond with the song either, I cant understand what theyre saying... BUT it just fitted ganondorf, and I had other, less metal songs, but they were too slow for my liking...

Sliq

Smash Master
Some of your opponents did pretty silly things in this video. Some of it was good and applicable, but some of it just sort of had me wondering if they plugged their controllers in.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Some of your opponents did pretty silly things in this video. Some of it was good and applicable, but some of it just sort of had me wondering if they plugged their controllers in.
You mean like the running into warlock punch? And Volcano kick? Several times?

You need awesomely bad timing for that.

I wanna know where to get capture equipment actually. I feel the need to do a Gannondorf combo video. Probably gonna be done to Enter Sandman.

Stryks

Smash Hero
She actually attacked before being hit with the warlock punch, im guessin she didnt time it rite...

and cmon I did pretty well with that volcano kick on the Ike, I actually jumped backwards to not get hit by the aether...

Ive heard they sell pretty cheap ones at 30 bucks, and some are just plug in via USBs, and dont have to insert something on the motherboard...

Nuvia

Smash Ace
Definitely chuckled at Marth running straight into the Warlock Punch. Can you think of a higher risk than trying to stop an instant KO move?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
She actually attacked before being hit with the warlock punch, im guessin she didnt time it rite...

and cmon I did pretty well with that volcano kick on the Ike, I actually jumped backwards to not get hit by the aether...

Ive heard they sell pretty cheap ones at 30 bucks, and some are just plug in via USBs, and dont have to insert something on the motherboard...
Lol, don't worry, nothing against you, just amusing that your opponents would actually make mistakes like that.

I Like Link

Smash Rookie
The total badassness this video had made me completely ignore the bad quality of the video.

Ganondorf is the most badass piece of crap in this world.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Thats video was really nice i liked the double team with diddy kong
ever want to challenge a lucas

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol if u wanna play just read the 1st post, to sum it up just sent me a pm or something with ur FC and stuff like that...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hey, this is Yaya, one of the players in the combo vid.

Nice Combo's Stryks, I did a couple of ******** things in the video.

The Combo you did to my Kirby made me never play him again.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey, this is Yaya, one of the players in the combo vid.

Nice Combo's Stryks, I did a couple of ******** things in the video.

The Combo you did to my Kirby made me never play him again.
There u have it folks, I am the destroyer of dreams XD

Top Bottom