• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
On Smashboards?

The troll levels are just too high. We can't predict their actions.
Every popular character gets that sort of ridiculous trolling. It's kind of sad.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
You know what really grinds my gears?

Lurkers that don't crate accounts to show their support!
People who don't give credit!
Though I can forgive you cause it's spawned probably the only good pun I've ever heard
What grinds your...
XENOGEARS HAH- g-get it? cuz like you grind n stuff for- for your gears...
...Shulk for Smash

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Every popular character gets that sort of ridiculous trolling. It's kind of sad.
I'm glad that the "arguments" against Shulk are so goddamn easy to counter that you don't even need to try.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
People who don't give credit!
Though I can forgive you cause it's spawned probably the only good pun I've ever heard
In my defense, I do kind of assume that everyone here was also part of our conversation early.

A special thanks to @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime for creating that wonderful image.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
In my defense, I do kind of assume that everyone here was also part of our conversation early.

A special thanks to @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime for creating that wonderful image.
I just said I forgive you geez
I'm pretty sure we passed the k.Rool thread, congrats to everyone! :D
Yes, we did. A while ago actually. As if it even mattered in the first place. If I catch you rubbing it in the K. Rool thread's faces, I will tase you bro.
In any case,

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Speaking of leaks...

So the leak that was talking about the double cherries not being an item, Shulk using Monado Buster as neutral special, and Splatoon trophy got debunked by Non Zero in an admittedly cool way.

It was disproved because Non Zero found the ip of the person who made the leak is the same as ContinuityOfficer, who has said it is fake and is of his brother's making. ContinuityOfficer said that his brother watched him play Xenoblade, which is why the leaker knew about things like Monado Buster/Back Slash. Apparently the brother also threatened to delete Cont's stuff on the computer if he didn't go along with it.

I knew something was fishy with how apparently the leaker didn't know much about Xenoblade but yet was only listing things of importance to Xenoblade.

The thread in the leak discussion group got locked before the full picture was understood, so if you're just reading that it makes it look like ContinuityOfficer is the leaker. Just be aware that the full picture was later grasped in the general discussion thread, and he's not the leaker.

ContinuityOfficer is not the leaker. Just wanted to make that clear so he doesn't get crap :p

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I just said I forgive you geez

Yes, we did. A while ago actually. As if it even mattered in the first place. If I catch you rubbing it in the K. Rool thread's faces, I will tase you bro.
In any case,
L0L that fat crocodililian **** aint king enugh for Shulrk

King-Shulk.gif

king Sholk is not impress (ignor dat smile)

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I just read someone say Shulk shouldn't be playable because he's human and Smash already has too many human characters...

Detractors of Shulk are getting to Ridley levels of desperate.
He's not even human. He's a hom.

But seriously, this guy must have an IQ lower than 50. Or just really, really doesn't want Shulk. Which would imply the former.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
So, for real though, any other idea for Event matches with Shulk?

Shulk vs Giant Rob?
Vs Palutena and Pit?
Vs Ridley?

What would the events be named? What would the goal be?

Tailsluigi

Smash Rookie
Ummmm What's going on here? All I see is leakers and Shulk haters. Don't hate him, give him a chance.

Sorry, I'm confused now.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman

Shulk vs Giant Rob?
Vs Palutena and Pit?
Vs Ridley?

The obvious one for the Palutena and Pit one: (actual spoilers)
A world with no Gods (or their lackeys)

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Speaking of leaks...

So the leak that was talking about the double cherries not being an item, Shulk using Monado Buster as neutral special, and Splatoon trophy got debunked by Non Zero in an admittedly cool way.

It was disproved because Non Zero found the ip of the person who made the leak is the same as ContinuityOfficer, who has said it is fake and is of his brother's making. ContinuityOfficer said that his brother watched him play Xenoblade, which is why the leaker knew about things like Monado Buster/Back Slash. Apparently the brother also threatened to delete Cont's stuff on the computer if he didn't go along with it.

I knew something was fishy with how apparently the leaker didn't know much about Xenoblade but yet was only listing things of importance to Xenoblade.

The thread in the leak discussion group got locked before the full picture was understood, so if you're just reading that it makes it look like ContinuityOfficer is the leaker. Just be aware that the full picture was later grasped in the general discussion thread, and he's not the leaker.

ContinuityOfficer is not the leaker. Just wanted to make that clear so he doesn't get crap :p
Just pointing this out quickly, it's Neo Zero not Non Zero

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
Shulk thread used confusion, it's super effective!
Does that mean @ Tailsluigi Tailsluigi is a poison type or a fighting type?

Shulk vs Giant Rob?
Vs Palutena and Pit?
Vs Ridley?

Maybe an event where he has to collect the parts of both the dragoon and the new daybreak items to show the collecting sidequests in Xenoblade?

I'm sorry but that's the best I can come up with on the fly.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
That should be an item in smash, but in order to use it you have to stand still to heal for as long as you want. Really great sandwich...
I would actually love the sandwich as a taunt.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Sam, I have to say one thing to you because you were gone for a short time.
We opened a conversation where we discuss all of our off-topic stuff. People complained that this thread is too spammy.
Could someone with Premium that is in the convo maybe invite him if he likes to join us?

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
We opened a conversation where we discuss all of our off-topic stuff. People complained that this thread is too spammy.
Could someone with Premium that is in the convo maybe invite him if he likes to join us?
If you were paying attention to that same conversation, you'd see that I said I'd allow it as long as it doesn't stay off-topic or get too far into spam territory
Let's just try to transition off the TF2 talk quickly and this'll be fine I guess

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If you were paying attention to that same conversation, you'd see that I said I'd allow it as long as it doesn't stay off-topic or get too far into spam territory
Let's just try to transition off the TF2 talk quickly and this'll be fine I guess
Better to prevent it before it gets out of hand imo.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Sure.
Doesn't change the fact that he didn't knew about the convo in the first place. Would be kinda stupid if no one told him.
@KingofZeroX ? Are you still online?

Last edited:

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice
yas

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Better to prevent it before it gets out of hand imo.
Well the thing is at that point it was only 5 posts about sandvich. If it went further I would've definitely stepped in but I guess LemmyKoopa's stealing that role too
But in any case, having an event where Shulk teams up with Pikachu and Marth (representing Riki and Dunban respectively) could be pretty cool. Especially if it's against a giant R.O.B or Mega Man.

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
My god... Shulk vs. Giant R.O.B with a snazzy remix of Engage the Enemy?
Yes. Please.
Also @ Solfiner Solfiner not sure if i'm blind or not but I still can't see this upload thing...
I've heard cases of it not appearing for some people. Don't have a solution sadly.

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice
Well the thing is at that point it was only 5 posts about sandvich. If it went further I would've definitely stepped in but I guess LemmyKoopa's stealing that role too
But in any case, having an event where Shulk teams up with Pikachu and Marth (representing Riki and Dunban respectively) could be pretty cool. Especially if it's against a giant R.O.B or Mega Man.
instead of marth, Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom