• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
T-There's an application room?

I mean, of course there's an application room! In fact, I've already gone through the process! I'm good as confirmed, kid!
I look forward to seeing you. Another Nintendo character is always welcomed in my book.

Melia

Smash Cadet
Do you guys get fed while waiting? And if you do, does Kirby eat it all before it gets to you?
No, we don't get fed. We have to wait without food. If we starve, we don't get into the final game.

Yes, we get fed. Riki wouldn't survive if we weren't.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Let me just be the first to say that I am neither of any of the RP accounts that have posted in this thread so far...just so we're clear.

don't you need to be Premium to have alt accounts anyway?

Mumkhar

Smash Rookie
Oh, hi there Met-err @ Mumkhar Mumkhar
How has your life been since the end of Xenoblade?
What's a Xenobland? If you're talking about that big event, then I... I'm rich, covered in gold and women, hailed as the hero of the Bionis! It's not like I live in a small apartment alone or anything! Nope, it's the fine life for me, it is! Hahaha! Hahaha....ha...

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Let me just be the first to say that I am neither of any of the RP accounts that have posted in this thread so far...just so we're clear.

don't you need to be Premium to have alt accounts anyway?
Actually, you don't. All you need is another email to make another account. Which people are getting. So they could be anybody.

Metal Face

Smash Cadet
What's a Xenobland? If you're talking about that big event, then I... I'm rich, covered in gold and women, hailed as the hero of the Bionis! It's not like I live in a small apartment alone or anything! Nope, it's the fine life for me, it is! Hahaha! Hahaha....ha...
Obviously this is some alternate universe version of me who couldn't get off their pathetic lazy ass.
By the way, to the rest of you: if it wasn't already obvious I never forbid myself from lying. Whoever I am doesn't want to be found out, y'see.

Last edited:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Obviously this is some alternate universe version of me who couldn't get off their pathetic lazy ***.
By the way, to the rest of you: if it wasn't already obvious I never forbid myself from lying. Whoever I am doesn't want to be found out, y'see.
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime isn't on the thread right now. You are. And I know you're on @ Solfiner Solfiner 's friend list.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Obviously this is some alternate universe version of me who couldn't get off their pathetic lazy ***.
That's awful.
Who would do such a thing? It's almost on the level of... stealing cookies! MY GOD
(inb4 Dittson is Metal Face)
Also,
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime isn't on the thread right now. You are. And I know you're on @ Solfiner Solfiner 's friend list.
Goddammit I'm not lying and even if I was you aren't giving any more decisive proof against me
The reason I wasn't on the thread is because I watch multiple threads and tend to do thread juggling, if you will. At in, looking as multiple threads to see what's up. Only 1 at a time.

Last edited:

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
So I just came back from holiday and i've finally settled back in...
What the heck have I come back to? 50 pages in about 5 days? :o

Also, more character accounts! Hello! :D

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522

I was wondering when you would show back up! Everyone, lets give a warm homs welcome to the original character account!

Melia

Smash Cadet

Dunban? Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Guys, I need more Xenoblades. Someone make me a plushie. $$$
Damn you! I want all of that!

That's awful.
Who would do such a thing? It's almost on the level of... stealing cookies! MY GOD
Also,

Goddammit I'm not lying and even if I was you aren't giving any more decisive proof against me
The reason I wasn't on the thread is because I watch multiple threads and tend to do thread juggling, if you will. As in, looking as multiple threads to see what's up.
Dittson is everyone.

Mumkhar

Smash Rookie
Alright, I'll admit it! I rode in that Metal Face and, after they found out that Fiora girl could be turned back, I decided to do it as well. Biggest mistake of my life, I tell ya! Without my strong body or Face, I had to get a job! A bloody job! Dunban, the nice guy fool, landed me a job working the docks! That doesn't pay well at all! Luckily, Shulk and the rest of my friends the fools invite me for dinner every now and again! I get free food, ya hear!

There! That's the truth!

Last edited:

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
That's awful.
Also,

The reason I wasn't on the thread is because I watch multiple threads and tend to do thread juggling, if you will. At in, looking as multiple threads to see what's up. Only 1 at a time.
I just use multiple tabs. Really convenient.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
I'm nearing the end of my current playthrough in Xenoblade, and can someone tell me when at all Shulk does any unnecessary whining? In all of my playthroughs, I could never get why people accuse Shulk of being a "crybaby". Whenever he's upset, I assure you, he's justified for it. He was timid near the beginning of the game, but I never got "whiner".

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
That's awful.
Also,

Fine. I'll believe you. For now...

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm nearing the end of my current playthrough in Xenoblade, and can someone tell me when at all Shulk does any unnecessary whining? In all of my playthroughs, I could never get why people accuse Shulk of being a "crybaby". Whenever he's upset, I assure you, he's justified for it. He was timid near the beginning of the game, but I never got "whiner".
I don't get that either. I guess the people who say that are stupid?

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I agree.
After all, how would you feel if you learned that all your life you had actually been an animated corpse that only served as a vessel to a mad god?

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
People say that? That's new to me. I never thought he was a whiner.

P.S Fioooooorrrrrrrrrraaaaa!

BluehunterZero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zero7298
3DS FC
5026-4480-2477
Should we add that to the list of "Stupid reasons why Shulk shouldn't be in SSB4"?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
People just think he is one of those "Generic JRPG Heroes", when in fact, he is nothing like that.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
I think that's the one reason people think he was a whiner. That or he didn't get enough hugs from Riki.
And even then...
If I found out my girlfriend was suddenly back from the dead patrolling a face mechon I'd probably scream her name at the top of my lungs too... not that that'd ever happen. What if it does? Hell yeah, real life Xenoblade.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering when you would show back up! Everyone, lets give a warm homs welcome to the original character account!
Well to be fair, "Shulk" was taken so there's gotta be someone out there who beat me to it :p

Dunban always was a non-RP account.
I mean... he hasn't RPed.
Yeah I don't really RP. I enjoy throwing in the occasional quote though ^^

And a bunch of other character accounts too :o
Greetings @ Melia Melia and @ Mumkhar Mumkhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom