• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Man....

What a buncha jokers!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Currently at 310 supporters, I hope we can actually make it to 350 at least.

I'm feel like we're going to be surprised and the reveal won't be Shulk now, Sakurai does have the opportunity to throw a curveball.

Rioni

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, you guys and your random gifs and edits. They really make me laugh. :laugh: I like you guys, and I too think this is an amazing thread.

Hokori

Great King of Evil

I'm feel like we're going to be surprised and the reveal won't be Shulk now, Sakurai does have the opportunity to throw a curveball.
The only way I see that happening now is if this whole time Sakurai got Monolith Soft to get in on the RT just to make us **** bricks.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
As long as regulars stick around then it's all good. The regulars always provide a homey feeling. You kind of grow fond of the same people you always communicate with in threads like these.
Awww, I love you guys too.

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
If it is either two of the other gematsu characters revealed tomorrow, I'll just take it as further proof that Shulk is in and the leak is correct.

Not a large loss for me. Now, if it's a totally different character... not sure. Depends on who it is.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
For the record, if Shulk is revealed on Monday, I'll be hanging around in the new Shulk social thread. If he isn't, well, I'm not going anywhere.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

You mean

If the trailer is something like this

So... I just realized I posted this on the wrong thread lol, but here's my theory on how Mewtwo/Shulk could be done.

We see an abandoned laboratory with fog around and some Mechon inside, they're destroying everything, but suddenly out pops Shulk and kills them all with the Monado. After he thinks he got em all, he sees a sleeping pod empty and wonders what could've been inside, out of nowhere he starts floating with purple aura around him and this guy pops out of the darkness.

They start to fight until Shulk breaks his armor and notices he's not a Mechon. They look at each other a while and after more Mechon arrive they proceed to beating them up together.
This mixed in with some gameplay for both of them seems believable for a 3 minute trailer, at least I think.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
As long as regulars stick around then it's all good. The regulars always provide a homey feeling. You kind of grow fond of the same people you always communicate with in threads like these.
I don't think the regulars are going anywhere we'll be right here or in the discussion thread when he's revealed.

Last edited:

Hades the Magnificent

Smash Cadet
Getting revealed in your own livestream? That is a right for gods only. You mortals have become insolent under Gematsu's protection. You think that Shulk could make the cut over a divine being like me? Don't make me laugh. It will be fun to watch all of your pathetic reactions when I take my rightful place in the roster on Monday.

#HadesOverHoms #MonadoBusted #TheMonadoWon'tWorkForABunchOfLosersLikeYou #HadesRealHeropon

P.S.: I wholeheartedly approve of the state of anarchy this thread is in right now.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
THE HYPE!!! Count me in! (guess I'll be joining these forums now)

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
The only way I see that happening now is if this whole time Sakurai got Monolith Soft to get in on the RT just to make us **** bricks.
...And you don't think Sakurai, of all people, would do exactly that?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Yeah, i'm for sure gonna stick around! I'm having way too much fun with doing gifs and edits and just talking to you guys.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Getting revealed in your own livestream? That is a right for gods only. You mortals have become insolent under Gematsu's protection. You think that Shulk could make the cut over a divine being like me? Don't make me laugh. It will be fun to watch all of your pathetic reactions when I take my rightful place in the roster on Monday.

#HadesOverHoms #MonadoBusted #TheMonadoWon'tWorkForABunchOfLosersLikeYou #HadesRealHeropon

P.S.: I wholeheartedly approve of the state of anarchy this thread is in right now.
Please. Have you seen what happened to the last god Shulk met?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Oh god, those hashtags made me lose it.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Remember that one time where everyone thought Yoshi is going to be revealed but it was a Tomodachi stage?

Sakurai is the master of trolling

or that one time where it look like mewtwo but it was greninja

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
THE HYPE!!! Count me in! (guess I'll be joining these forums now)

Greetings. Your first post is wonderful.

Hai Hades.
Please. Have you seen what happened to the last god Shulk met?
Oooo, gonna need some ointment for that burn.

Of course I do. Sakurai is SS-Tier in the art of trolling.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't say that if I were you Hades...
[collapse=Xenoblade AND Uprising Spoilers!]Shulk would be able to cut you in half much more efficiently with the Monado than Pit was able to with the Great Sacred Treasure. :p[/collapse]

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

This is an avatar I approve of.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
This thread has always been amazing, you guys are only just finding out about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom