• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
They have an awful lot of celebrities here to advertise their shows and stuff. Never expected them to bring the man who cut his hand off though :p
True. But I have to say, I did enjoy the Guardians of the Galaxy talk (rather hyped for it myself).

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I'm really annoyed by that last celebrity. It felt like he kept trying to bash Nintendo. It was like "Okay first of all guy, you can screw off".
I am glad they are working so hard on wii u though people used to think the 3ds was a bust but after two years nintendo popped out like 11 games at once and it bounced back I know that's gonna happen with the Wii U

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Guys, I think we might be getting more Mario Bros. if the screen is any indication. xD

IceRicer

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3523-2317-6693
I've had people complain to me why Xenoblade and it's sequel are only on Nintendo and I tell them Xenoblade is first party, and a response I got a couple times was "Oh...well it should still be on 360 and PS3".
'sigh'...
I have to wonder if people even know what first party means.

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
I am glad they are working so hard on wii u though people used to think the 3ds was a bust but after two years nintendo popped out like 11 games at once and it bounced back I know that's gonna happen with the Wii U
Oh yeah, the 3DS is doing amazing now. It's hard to remember when it was struggling. I'm certainly hoping Nintendo can pull the same miracle with the Wii U.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I just like how Nintendo usually have many different art styles and concepts. I can't STAND photo-realism. Except for Pikmin, but that game is more about creating a contrast between Olimar and the world, so it's still very imaginative.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I just like how Nintendo usually have many different art styles and concepts. I can't STAND photo-realism. Except for Pikmin, but that game is more about creating a contrast between Olimar and the world, so it's still very imaginative.
yeah that's sort of my problem with sony and microsoft they try to look real and while some games I like that just the warrior games usually do I just like the art style of cartoon and colors more

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
I'm alright with photo-realism. It's certainly impressive to see just how far we can go with graphics. However, Nintendo in general creates a better aesthetic with their games.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Dear god Rob and Demetrius are taking so much s*** from the rest of the treehouse. I love it.

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
the **** talking is deep in this treehouse

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
For some reason it seems like the stream just randomly jumped me to earlier in the day. Weird thing is that it still said I was up with the live stream.

Edit: AND ROB GETS MONADO BUSTERED! I really thought he had it there.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
FAT DINKSON.png

dinkson gots rely fat lelz

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I love how smashes theme has become like nintendo national theme

Edit: HOORAY A ACTUALLY GAMER FAN GUEST

Last edited:

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
I immediately like this guy a hundred times more than the last one.
well because he's a actual gamer unlike the last one you know a guest I love to see jack black because he is such a huge gamer if you are gonna have guest at least have them be actual gamers

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
So, Shulk is a thing that can be talked about.
Last time I checked this wasn't the social thead. (It will be when we get the subforum of course, but not now)

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
So, on the subject of assist trophies, how about a hox that comes in and does that tail flip move that always sends me flying off of the splintered path in colony 6? -_-

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
So, on the subject of assist trophies, how about a hox that comes in and does that tail flip move that always sends me flying off of the splintered path in colony 6? -_-
That wasn't the topic I was trying to get us on but ok
I guess a notable type of enemy could also be a decent choice for an assist trophy. Immovable Gonzales confirmed for Sm4sh

Last edited:

SkittleE

Smash Journeyman
Or that one enemy with a move called "Gore"!

Or that other one!

Or that other-okay my point is that a ridiculous number of enemies have a move called that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom