• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
You have 5.8x as much likes as posts.
My ratio is
203 posts
627 like
That's 3.1x as much likes as posts. Even that is impressive.
KingofZeroX has
390 posts
2.300 likes
That's 5.9x as much likes as posts. HOLY CRAP.
I win. Zod always wi—

Wait. Wrong place for that.

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
My ratio is a bit iffy too. Over 1600 posts and over 1200 likes. Most people seem to have more likes than messages. (at least on this thread)
Actually, I do have a good ratio, it's just that it's not as much as other people on this thread.
Case in point: Solfiner being on the notable people list with less posts than me
(Also, judging by your join date you seem to have joined before likes were implemented so you have seniority over us in an unofficial way)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Do the banners going down actually mean anything? Have we gotten newcomers soon after they went down in the past?
I think on the week of the 6th, the banners went down, and the next Monday we got some characters announced, so...maybe we may indeed see a new character at Comic-Con after all?

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think on the week of the 6th, the banners went down, and the next Monday we got some characters announced, so...maybe we may indeed see a new character at Comic-Con after all?
I'm not really familiar, is Comic-Con a big deal? Would it make sense for Nintendo to reveal a newcomer at it?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I'm not really familiar, is Comic-Con a big deal? Would it make sense for Nintendo to reveal a newcomer at it?
This is Nintendo we are talking about, Nintendo does what Nintendo wants.

Though I hope they reveal a character, mainly to be unlocked after the Tournament.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
DITTSON.gif

Have fun with this one guys

D

Deleted member

Actually, I do have a good ratio, it's just that it's not as much as other people on this thread.
Case in point: Solfiner being on the notable people list with less posts than me
(Also, judging by your join date you seem to have joined before likes were implemented so you have seniority over us in an unofficial way)
I have always had double my posts in likes. Dunno why or care really; likes are useless.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Well sure, but logic is all we have here. We should at least attempt to use it. :p
Sadly, Nintendo doesn't seem to be that way....however, there is a good shot Nintendo might reveal some one Thursday. You never really know.

Comic Con is interesting in that supporters come in fully dressed in Cosplay and participate in special things. It would not seem out of place to me, but I would not expect to see any characters revealed.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
O-okay... I finally caught up... Geez, trying to follow this thread is like chasing a bullet train...

A bullet HYPE train.

I thought I was on board, but I guess I fell off...:p

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I dont really know who is Issac. Does he/she have a support thread? ;P
Yeah, there is one.

Issac is the main character of Golden Sun on the GBA. It was released in 2001 and the sequel (The Dark Ages) in 2003. It had a sequel on the DS. It sucked, so despite the cliffhanger, the series is all but dead. I highly recommend finding the GBA games. The first one is on the virtual console (on the Wii U for some reason).

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
So, on the subject of like-to-post ratio, I'm actually sitting at around 5.81x my number of posts in likes right now. Can't ya just feel the love running through this thread? :')

Also, on the subject of the funny stuff we keep making, I saw a thread on Gamefaqs about weird Shulk fanart, and they had found a certain someone's photobucket. ;)

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Yeah, there is one.

Issac is the main character of Golden Sun on the GBA. It was released in 2001 and the sequel (The Dark Ages) in 2003. It had a sequel on the DS. It sucked, so despite the cliffhanger, the series is all but dead. I highly recommend finding the GBA games. The first one is on the virtual console (on the Wii U for some reason).
He is a regular poster in the Isaac thread, I don't think he was serious.

EDIT: SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! I didn't think that was possible with the speed at which this thread is moving!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom