• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heavens Arena | Wii U Bi-Weekly Smash Bros Tournament Series Saturday @ 1:00 PM EST [Streamed]

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945

Check In/ Bracket

Ruleset:

• 2 stocks
  • 6 minutes
  • BO3
  • No Customs
  • No items
  • No equipment
  • Gentleman's Rule- If you and your opponent both agree on something then you have the go ahead.
  • Dave's Stupid Rule-no stage that has already been played in a round may be picked for another game in the same round.
Stages:
  • Starter:
    • Final Destination/ Any Omega
    • Battlefield
    • Smashville
  • Counterpick
    • Delfino Plaza
    • Halberd
    • Lylat
    • Town & City
    • Final Destination/ Any Omega
    • Battlefield
    • Smashville
    • Duckhunt
    • Dreamland
*You are allowed up to 2 strikes*

Check In:

Check ins are available 1 hour before the tournament begins. Failure to check in will result in your exclusion from the final bracket.

Tournament Format:

Single elimination

Connectivity Issues/ Disputes:

To prevent disputes you can take a picture of the result screen. In terms of poor connectivity have someone host your game. If the matches are still unplayable at that point it will have to come down to a speed test. Both players would have to submit a picture of the result of their speed test and the player with the faster connection would advance/ get the win.

Chat:

My twitch channel can be used as a form of communication. If you are MIA for more than 5 minutes without prior explanation for your absence you will unfortunately be disqualified.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
signed up but when will this take place?
Hype! I got an IRL tournament this Sat so I will have to push it back a week but yea next week they shall begin (Y). Hopefully will see ya there :D

Top Bottom