• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heart of NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN64Lover

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm at rutgers new brunswick and i know that theres a lot of people here that would want to play some smash. I don't know how close anyone else is though but its kinda in the heart of nj

Joker

Smash Ace
:laugh: MajorSmasher21 fukcing sucks cause he didnt show up to get his *** handed to him at Super Hero City. :mad:

Me and Magus went to SHC, only to find All4DaGame and some guy.....so you know what MajorSmasher. you owe me a 20$ since you dont wanna show up, could have atleast posted something, so instead of punking out......Man the fukc up, best 3 of 5 whenever we meet.

Joker

Smash Ace
Yoyoyoyoyo!

I'm sure yall got Pm.s about something from me.......its a thread i just started what its about and all the current info is on the first post by me in this thread :http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=56368

so please any of you who have read that 1st post and what not that think they are willing to go there post up on that thread or hit me up via PM, or Aim - Crimsonstar777 - ya ya lets do this

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
A double posts made at least a day or two after the previous one is fine. It's the 4-post wonders that occur in one or two minutes that irritate the **** out of people.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
majorsmasher, i just meant that no one is really in the heart of nj, "central nj"; that's the purpose of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom