• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed HD Textures for Stage Select Screen

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I spent the day remaking the stage select icons at over 10x their original resolution so they can be loaded in through dolphin. I think they came out pretty good so I decided to share them, here's a preview of all of them.

And here's a few comparisons
----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->
Here's the download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0abns3ygpgkdsc/Stage_Select_HD_Textures.rar

How to Use:

-Extract the "Load" folder in the .zip to your Dolphin Emulator folder located in Documents.
-Turn on Load Textures and Prefetch Custom Textures (not required but recommended) in Graphics Settings under Advanced

And that's it! Hope you guys like them :kirby:

Last edited:

Itaru

MasterGanon
I spent the day remaking the stage select icons at over 10x their original resolution so they can be loaded in through dolphin. I think they came out pretty good so I decided to share them, here's a preview of all of them.

And here's a few comparisons
----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->
Here's the download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0abns3ygpgkdsc/Stage_Select_HD_Textures.rar

How to Use:

-Extract the "Load" folder in the .zip to your Dolphin Emulator folder located in Documents.
-Turn on Load Textures and Prefetch Custom Textures (not required but recommended) in Graphics Settings under Advanced

And that's it! Hope you guys like them :kirby:
Awesome!! and I want HD CSS XD

Last edited:

Agent7300

Smash Cadet
The textures aren't loading for me in dolphin, it says "custom textures loaded 0.0mb of 0.0" upon startup

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
The textures aren't loading for me in dolphin, it says "custom textures loaded 0.0mb of 0.0" upon startup
Sounds like its not in the right directory, it should be this

unless you have a build that is self contained, then check the folder where the .exe is.

Top Bottom