• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having trouble with my internet

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
Every website I go to, the background is white. It's been like this for a year or two, but it is only on this account of my computer, which doesn't make any sense to me. I would take a screenshot and upload it but I don't know where they get saved onto my computer, any help would be much appreciated.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's probably just some setting that got stuck in your browser. Do you use Internet Explorer or Firefox. (Or something else I guess?)

About screen shots: Assuming you're on Windows all you have to do is hit the "print screen" button. (Usually over by the delete and insert keys) From there the picture is saved to the clipboard as if you Ctrl-C'd it. Go into Paint (or any other picture editing software) and just say "Ctrl-V" to paste it in and save wherever you want.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Firefox, huh? Try this: Go to Edit > Preferences. Click on the Content tab. Find the box that says Colors. Make sure the small box that says "Allow sites to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above" is checked.

That might help you out. Although I can't guarantee that the checkbox is in the same place on your computer as it is on mine (I'm using Linux not Windows, so the menus might be a little different), but if it's not there hunt around for a little while and you'll find it. Hopefully that'll solve your problem.

Top Bottom