• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you played all the franchises currently represented in Smash?

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
I've played games from:
Super Mario
Donkey Kong
Starfox
Metroid
F-Zero
Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
Kirby
Yoshi
Wario

And I think that's it.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
ive played star fox 64 3d
ive played kirbys return to dreamland
wii fit
mario kart (probably does not qualify)
kirby's air ride

Tien2500

Smash Lord
ANIMAL CROSSING: Yep. New Leaf.
DONKEY KONG: Country 1/2, Returns, 64, DK1.
EARTHBOUND/MOTHER: No.
F-ZERO: Played some of the GBA and SNES one but couldn't get into it.

FIRE EMBLEM: Yeah. Sacred stones and Awakening
GAME & WATCH: Yeah. A bunch of them.
ICE CLIMBER: Yeah. It sucks.
KID ICARUS: Yeah, Uprising one of my favorite.
KIRBY: I think all of them but Avalanche.
MARIO: Yeah. Almost all of them. At least all the mainline titles.
MEGAMAN: Yep. 1-10, X1-5, Legends 1-2, Battle Network 1-4, Zero 1-4, and a coupld others.
METAL GEAR: Yeah. Twin Snakes.

METROID: Yeah. Metroid 2, Zero Mission, Fusion, and Prime.
ROBOT (GYROMITE/STACK UP): Nope.
PIKMIN: LIke halfway through two.
POKÉMON: Yeah, all the mainline titles.

SONIC: Yeah. 1,2,3, Knux, Advance 1-3, Adventure 1,2, Heroes, Colors, Rings, Generations.
STAR FOX: Yeah. First and 64 mainly.
WARIO (WARE/LAND): Yeah. Wario Ware, Land 4, Land (Virtual Boy).
WII FIT: Yeah.

YOSHI: Yeah. Story. Can't get into island.
ZELDA: Yeah. All the 3D ones.

ZecaOMestre

Smash Apprentice
ANIMAL CROSSING: Never played
DONKEY KONG: Played DKC 2 and DKC Returns
MOTHER: Never played any Mother game
F-ZERO: Played the original a little bit
FIRE EMBLEM: Never :p
GAME & WATCH: Played a little bit
ICE CLIMBERS: Yeah, and I don't really like it
KID ICARUS: Nope
KIRBY: Of course, had some GBA Kirby games
MARIO: Who hasn't?
MEGAMAN: A little bit, but I don't really like it
METAL GEAR: No
METROID: Played the original and Metroid 2
R.O.B.: No
PIKMIN: Yeah and I really like it
POKÉMON: Played every main game of the franchise and most spin-offs
SONIC: Yes
STAR FOX: 64 mainly
WARIO: I have the Wii and DS ones
WII FIT: Yes
YOSHI: No
ZELDA: Yes, played some of the new games and the original

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Mario - Duh. My favorite is Super Mario World. One of the first games I ever played.
DK - DKC1 and DK64. Demo of DKCR
Zelda - Fav Nintendo series next to Smash Bros. Have all played all the console Zelda games
Metroid - Super Metroid is fun to this day. Played Prime Trilogy also
Yoshi - SMW2 and Yoshi's Story
Kirby - A demo from the masterpieces mode in Brawl. I have Kirby Amazing Mirror on 3DS but only played like 5 mins of it.
StarFox - Played all except for Command and the original. Big fan.
Pokemon - Gold/Silver. That is all
F-Zero - Only a demo of the original on Masterpieces mode in Brawl
Earthbound - No, but willing to try it once I get a Wii U.
Fire Emblem - Sadly, not a single one.
Game&Watch - Nada
Ice Climbers - Nope
Wario - Only Wario World.
Pikmin - Yes. 1 and 2. Plan on getting 3.
Kid Icarus - Nope, I will play Uprising one day.
R.O.B. - No
Sonic - Sonic 2 was one of the first I ever played. I have played practically all of the main series, including some 3-D titles that were at least decent.
Metal Gear - Currently playing MGS1 on PSone classics. Enjoying it. Plan on getting the legacy collection for PS3.
Megaman - Borrowed Megaman Collections for the GCN from a friend. Enjoyed most of the games. Megaman 2 stands out for me.
Animal Crossing - First one I played was City Folk for Wii. It was alright, but I'm LOVING New Leaf so far.
Wii Fit - Uhhh no.

Hopefully I'm not forgetting a franchise.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
smh at all of you that haven't played Mother

Most of us probably was only introduced to the series after Ness was in Smash64, and the original copy seems hard to come by.

There's the downloadable Wii U version tho, so I think more people will try the series out now.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Most of us probably was only introduced to the series after Ness was in Smash64, and the original copy seems hard to come by.

There's the downloadable Wii U version tho, so I think more people will try the series out now.

You can always use the *ahem* cheap way to play snes games :shades:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
ANIMAL CROSSING: Every game from Animal Crossing on the Gamecube onward.
DONKEY KONG: The original arcade version, Country, 64, and Returns.
EARTHBOUND/MOTHER: Just got into it with the Wii U VC release of Earthbound.
F-ZERO: F-Zero (the first) only.

FIRE EMBLEM: Only played Awakening. Watched an old friend play RD. Want to play some other games from this series and SMTxFE.
GAME & WATCH: I haven't. Would though.
ICE CLIMBER: Yeah.
KID ICARUS: Briefly played Kid Icarus and finished Uprising.
KIRBY: Dreamland, Adventure, KDL1&2, K:NiD, K:TAM, Canvas Curse, Squeak Squad, Superstar Ultra, Epic Yarn, K:RtD, Mass Attack. Will play KDL3, Superstar, and 64 through Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition.
MARIO: SMB Arcade, 1, 2, & 3, SMW, 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 2, SM3DL, NSMBU, Kart SS, DD, Wii, DS, & 7, Party 4, 5, 7, 8, & DS, Sluggers, Super Strikers, Pinball Land, Luigi's Mansion 1. Kart 8 is a definite purchase.
MEGAMAN: I feel like not playing any of these games yet is a cardinal sin. They look really awesome and I want to play them so badly!
METAL GEAR: Nope. Although I went through the beginning of MGS1 with my friend.

METROID: Super and Other M. Would play the Prime games.
ROBOT (GYROMITE/STACK UP): Nope. Did watch a friend play Gyromite w/o R.O.B.
PIKMIN: Nope. Plan on getting Pikmin 3.
POKÉMON: Yellow, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, White 1, Colosseum, Channel, Pinball, Pinball Advanced. Don't plan on getting B/W2 or X&Y because I'm tired of this series. That may change under certain circumstances though.

SONIC: CD, Adventure 1, 2, & DX, Colors. Generations briefly.
STAR FOX: 64 and Adventures.
WARIO (WARE/LAND): Wario World and that DS WarioWare game. The latter is creepy and unstable as hell.
WII FIT: Never have and don't plan on it.

YOSHI: Yoshi's Island on Gameboy and the DS one. Yoshi's Story briefly.
ZELDA: Zelda 1, Ocarina of Time & MQ, Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventure, and not much of Twilight Princess. Never really cared about this series TBH. Would play them through though.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Everything but Sonic, robot and MGS

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Sonic - Yes, all the Genesis titles, both Adventures (only liked 1st one), and Sonic Heroes (meh it was ok, I traded it in). Also have first two game of Olympic series. I also owned Sonic 1 for Gamegear and loved it. Sonic chaos is fun too (I got Sonic Adventure DX partly to get the Game Gear titles as well although I ended up loving Sonic Adventure 1 as well. Favorite of the Sonic 3D titles)
Thank the heavens!I have finally found another person who thinks Adventure 1 is better than Adventure 2!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
ANIMAL CROSSING: Played all of the games except City Folk, currently enjoying New Leaf
DONKEY KONG: ....Does playing a demo of Donkey Konga at a tech fair count? Otherwise no I can't recall playing a Donkey Kong game.
EARTHBOUND/MOTHER: I've played a fan translation of Earthbound 3, but not the one currently out on the Wii U eshop. I don't have a Wii U yet so I can't get it.
F-ZERO: I played a bit of the ambassador F-Zero gba game they gave out for the 3DS but otherwise nothing else.

FIRE EMBLEM: Played the ambassador gba game and currently playing through Awakening (I got it in the free download game offer)
GAME & WATCH: I recall playing an old game & watch collection on the gameboy once at a friends house.
ICE CLIMBER: Yeah, played the ambassador game.
KID ICARUS: Played the free Kid Icarus game they gave out for 3DS, haven't played Uprising though.

KIRBY: Played Kirby Adventures 64 on the Nintendo 64 and also the snes original.
MARIO: Plenty, Sunshine, Galaxy, Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario etc
MEGAMAN: Only the battle network games, which I would probably enjoy more than the main games since I'm into rpgs.
METAL GEAR: No.

METROID: Played the ambassador game but nothing beyond that.
ROBOT (GYROMITE/STACK UP): No.
PIKMIN: Played the first and the second, haven't played third cause I don't have a Wii U yet.
POKÉMON: Yes, one of my favourite series. I've played every gen and countless spinoffs.

SONIC: Yes, played the original on my Wii and also some spinoffs like the rpg Sonic on DS.
STAR FOX: I've only played Star Fox Adventures on the gamecube.
WARIO (WARE/LAND): Played warioware touched on the ds and the gba ambassador game. (Wario World 4 I think)
WII FIT: No.

YOSHI: Played touch & go on the ds, can't remember anything else.
ZELDA: Yes many different games, portable and on the main console.

18 out of 22 is pretty good. Although some of the series I haven't played extensively (like Metroid or Star Fox)

volbound1700

Smash Master
I just won Radiant Dawn off Ebay for $35.00. I got it in the mail coming. Nearly done with Path of Radiance (on Chapter 26).

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Mario: Obviously. I own New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, and played Super Mario All-Stars.
Donkey Kong: Played some of the first three DK Country games. I plan on buying DK Country Returns, but don't own any.
The Legend Of Zelda: Played some A Link To The Past and the demo of the first one in Brawl.
Metroid: No.
Kirby: Only played the demo of Kirby's Adventure in Brawl, but I'm thinking of getting Kirby's Dream Collection and Return to Dream Land.
Yoshi: Played some Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Starfox: No.
Pokémon: Played some Fire Red / Leaf Green with emulators, but I'm a big fan of the series and will definetively buy X and Y. That is, I need a 3DS first.
Mother: Completed Earthbound.
F-Zero: No.
Fire Emblem: No.
WarioWare / Land: No.
Ice Climber: Played the demo in Brawl.
Game & Watch: No.
R.O.B.: No.
Kid Icarus: Played the demo of the first game in Brawl.
Pikmin: No.
Sonic: Yes, a friend of mine has that Sonic game that I think is called Sonic Collection or something like that, so I played Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Sonic & Knuckles.
Metal Gear: No.
Animal Crossing: No.
Mega Man: Played some Mega Man X and Mega Man 7.
Wii Fit: No, I'm never going to since I don't need it.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Mario: yep
Donkey Kong: Well unless that original game 75 m was based off of counts no.
Legend of Zelda: I played a bit of majora's mask for wii's virtual console but kind of ragequitted to due the stupid ****ing 3rd party gamecube controller
Metroid: I've played Super Metroid. It was a good game.
Kirby: I have played Kirby's adventure on the 3DS
Yoshi: No
Starfox: No
Pokemon: Yes to the yes
Mother: Currently playing earthbound
F-Zero: I have the vc title for the wii u... hardly played it though.
Fire Emblem: I have awakening
Wario: No
Ice Climbers: No
Game & Watch: No
R.O.B: No
Kid Icarus: No
Pikmin: I've played pikmin 3
Sonic: To an extent
Metal Gear: No
Animal Crossing: No
Mega Man: YEP
Wii Fit: I tried it out at someone else's house

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I'm not much of a gamer, so there's a lot I haven't played. I do love Smash Bros. though and have spent countless hours playing Melee and Brawl.

I've played a lot of Mario games though. The ones I own are Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Mario Power Tennis. I played Donkey Kong games as well at other people's houses, and I own Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii.

I played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, that is probably my next favorite game I ever played. I also have Sonic Heroes for the Gamecube. At other people's houses, I played a Star Fox game, Wii Fit, and I've played and watched many people play Pokemon games.

I never played any Kid Iscarus, Kirby (Aside from playing at Walmart or something), EarthBound/Mother, Yoshi's Island (I don't think), WarioWare, Pikmin (Just watched a friend play this), Animal Crossing (Only watching someone play), F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Gyromite/Stack Up, Metroid, Game & Watch, Mega Man, or Metal Gear games.

SuperBluey2749

Smash Rookie
Mario: Duh.
Kirby: Durrr.
Wario: Only one Wario Land game. Never played a WarioWare game.
Ice Climber: Yup.
Kid Icarus: No.
LoZ: Yuuuup.
Donkey Kong: Who hasn't?
Yoshi: Of course.
Metroid: YES, FRICKING YES!
Game & Watch: I only played Game & Watch Gallery 4 for GBA.
Earthbound: Played Mother 2 and 3, never played Mother 1(or Earthbound Zero).
F-Zero: Yup.
Pokemon: Only some Pokemon Snap game for N64. Never played an actual Pokemon RPG.
Fire Emblem: No.
Metal Gear: No. I doubt I'll even play.
Gyromite: No.
Pikmin: No.
Animal Crossing: No.
Megaman: Yes.
Wii Fit: No.
Sonic: Yup.
Star Fox: I played the one for SNES, but I doubt I played SF64.
Super Smash Bros.: Wait what am I even saying? :troll:

I think that's all. I didn't play some games that were represented through stickers, music, throphies etc. Though Mach Rider is one of those exceptions.

Croco

Smash Lord
Animal Crossing: Loved New Leaf. Haven't really played the other ones.
Donkey Kong: Played DK on gameboy originally. Then played all the DKC games on SNES. Never played DK64.
EarthBound: YES.
F-Zero: I only played or got into F-zero after Melee came out. I played F-Zero GX.
Fire Emblem: Nope and don't care to. Not sure why.
Game & Watch: Had the Gameboy game versions which had Mario characters. Also played the gameboy camera ball game.
Ice Climber: Played it with the E-Reader.
Kid Icarus: Played the original NES much later on the VC on the Wii. Didn't play Uprising.. I know I should.
Kirby: Had it on gameboy. Even had Kirby pinball. Love the Kirby series.
Mario: Played and or owned every Mario game.
Mega Man: I played almost all the mega man games since I was a kid. I had the Mega Man Anniversary Collection on gamecube.
Metal Gear: Only played the ps1 demo. Never got into the series ever. Always felt it was a rip off of "Snake" Plissken.
Metroid: Super Metroid was my favorite SNES game. Played all the handheld versions. I didn't care too much for the prime series.
R.O.B.: Didn't know who ROB was until Mario Kart DS
Pikmin: Never cared for the Pikmin series. Played it briefly at a cousins home.
Pokemon: As a kid (11-13) I was into the anime and cards (1st edition Charizard was in my first pack) Games? Red, Blue, and Yellow. Didn't care for the other generations. I loved Pokemon Snap.
Sonic: Me and Sonic games just don't work well unless I am playing the Sonic & All-Stars Racing games. I also find Sonic's character annoying.
Star Fox: Star Fox 64 turned me into a fat kid. I was a skinny as hell but i was obsessed with 64. I didn't care for the SNES game or any other in the series. Just 64.
Wario: Wario Land.. love those games. Love the 1st 2 on gameboy. I don't mind the Warioware games. DIY was amazing.
Wii Fit: Nope.
Yoshi: Played all the Yoshi Games. Yoshi has been my main in all smash games.
Zelda: Didn't care for Wind Waker or toon link. I love 'Link to the Past' Link and glad that version of link is finally coming back. Played most of the Zelda games.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
ANIMAL CROSSING: Yeah, I'm part of AC Anonymous. I'm an addict.
DONKEY KONG: Mhmm, and DKC was my first game. :D
EARTHBOUND/MOTHER: Surprisingly I first played the SNES one in Europe. But yeah.
F-ZERO: Other than some of the weird GBA ones, I'll play any and all F-Zero Nintendo (and their buddies Sega) make.

FIRE EMBLEM: Yesh, though I only retroactively struggled though some of the Japanese ones. Haven't played them all.
GAME & WATCH: If the gallery and collection games count, sure. Plus Ball. Club Nintendo!
ICE CLIMBER: Yeah. But if you haven't, don't do it. It's bad. The controls, oh gawd the controls.
KID ICARUS: Yeah, though OMaM bored me and I never got too far in it.

KIRBY: All of em. Well, not some of the weird early spin-offs. So... most of em. :p
MARIO: No, never. :troll:
MEGAMAN: Never have I died so often. :laugh:
METAL GEAR: Yeah, but not excessively. I was never allowed to use the PS1 back when I wanted to play MGS the most. :glare:

METROID: IIRC I've never got Bikini Samus, but yeah, I've played most of them.
ROBOT (GYROMITE/STACK UP): Only Gyromite. It was weird. ROB isn't that fun. Then again, maybe I've been spoiled by my 21st century toys. :p
PIKMIN: Sometimes I just played to watch my little Pikmin die. :evil:
POKÉMON: Did I ever tell you about the time I caught em all? (Well it hasn't happened legitimately since Blue. And even then I didn't if you count Mew... Embarrass)

SONIC: Didn't own any Sega systems until they stopped making them, but yeah.
STAR FOX: Liked the first three enough to push through the last two. MAKE MORE NINTENDO.
WARIO (WARE/LAND): Yes to both. WarioWare is another addiction of mine. :awesome:
WII FIT: For about an hour cumulatively, yeah. I dunno if that counts...

YOSHI: Never really cared too much for the Yoshi series, but I've played... most of them I think. Not counting the spin-offs like Yoshi's Cookie and Yoshi's Safari.
ZELDA: Completely out of order, but ofc.

So yes to all. And yes to all the potential series as well (Punch-Out, Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Takamaru's, Starfy, Mii, etc.). What do I win?
...a life? :laugh:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here's mine:
Mario - Yes, a lot of games.
DK - Does the original arcade game count? Yes, it does.
Zelda - Almost every game of the franchise.
Metroid - Metroid Prime Hunters and Other M.
Yoshi - The first Yoshi's Island re-release on GBA and Yoshi's Island DS.
Kirby - Only Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land.
Star Fox - Unless any of the Brawl demos counts, nope.
Pokémon - Started from the original Red/Blue and plan to get X/Y. I've never missed any of the generations' main pair games. I never got Crystal, Platinum, HG/SS, though.
F-Zero - See Star Fox.
EarthBound - Nope.
Fire Emblem - Radiant Dawn and Awakening.
Ice Climbers - See Star Fox and F-Zero.
Game & Watch - Game & Watch Gallery Advance for GBA.
Kid Icarus - The original's 3D remake and Uprising.
Wario - Mainly Wario Land 3 and the first WarioWare.
Pikmin - Played Pikmin 2 quite a lot.
Animal Crossing - Nope, never played the series and it doesn't interest me much.
R.O.B. - Nope.
Wii Fit - Nope.
Metal Gear - Nope, never.
Sonic - Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes, the Advance trilogy and both Rush games on the DS. Secret Rings, too.
Mega Man - Only played a bit of ZX.

Ascended

Smash Ace
Franchises that Have a Playable Character:
Animal Crossing: I've played a bit of the GameCube version, but I've never gotten into the series. It's not my type of game. (My sister loves it, though.)

F-Zero: I've played the SNES original, X, GX, and Maximum Velocity on GBA. I used to own X and GX, but my Wii broke and my copy of GX got scratched to pieces. The SNES version is probably my favorite due to it being so easy to pick up and play. I would totally pick up a new F-Zero.

Fire Emblem: I beat Path of Radiance and Awakening, and I've played a lot of FE7 (the one with Lyn, Hector, and Eliwood), and a little bit of Sacred Stones. Awakening and POR are top tier games, and I plan to play future installments/other installments in the series.

Game & Watch: Never played. Been meaning to check out Game & Watch Gallery on the 3DS Virtual Console though.

Ice Climber: Yes and it sucks. =P But I would support a revival.

Kid Icarus: Own and beat the 3D Classics version and Uprising. Been meaning to check out Of Myths and Monsters. I really like this series and would support future releases.

Kirby: Kirby's one of those series that I'll play now and then but I've never been really into. (Although I own the 20th Anniversary Collection) I beat Dreamland, Adventure, and Epic Yarn. My favorites are Epic Yarn, Adventure, and 64 (which I need to beat.)

The Legend of Zelda: HUGE fan of Zelda. I've beaten the original, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Will pick up A Link Between Worlds and The Minish Cap if it gets released on virtual console. Don't think I'll be getting Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks. My favorites are Skyward Sword, The Wind Waker, and Ocarina of Time.

Metroid: I've beaten Zero Mission, Fusion, Super, Prime, and Other M. I love Prime 3 despite never owning/beating it (rented it a lot), and I own Return of Samus but I don't know if I'll ever beat it. I'm probably the only person alive who liked Other M. My favorites here are Super, Prime, and Prime 3.

Mother: Played all three but I only beat EarthBound, which rocks. Don't see myself ever beating EarthBound Zero, and I've been meaning to beat Mother 3 for a while now.

Pikmin: I own the first two and I''ve played the some of the original but I've never beaten them. My brother's really into the series which is why I own them.

Pokemon: Beat Blue, Gold, Trading Card Game, Snap, Puzzle League, and Black. Black/White got me back into the series after Ruby/Sapphire turned me off. I owned Emerald and HeartGold but I never beat them so I sold them. I'm planning to pick up X on the 12th. My favorites here would be Puzzle League, Black, and Gold.

R.O.B. the Robot: Nope.

Star Fox: I love Star Fox. I've owned and beaten 64, Adventures, Assault, Command, and 643D (don't like the original.) My favorites are Assault and Command, and I am dying for a new entry.

Donkey Kong: I've played the arcade game, the DKC games, 64, the 1994 Game Boy game, and Returns. I've only beaten the first DKC. My favorites here are DK94 and Country Returns.

Dr. Mario: I own Dr. Mario Express and I've played the NES and 64 games.

Wario Land/WarioWare: I LOVED Smooth Moves on the Wii. Other than that I've never been a fan of the guy. Been meaning to check out the Wario Land games on 3DS Virtual Console, and I might check out Game & Wario.

Yoshi: I played Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story. Yoshi's Island is awesome.

Wii Fit: I own the original and I like it.

Super Mario: Who hasn't? I love Mario games. I've beaten 1-3 (via All-Stars, but I did own them on NES as a kid), World, Land, Land 2, RPG, 64, Paper Mario, Sunshine, Galaxy, NSMB (first one on DS), and 3D Land. I really want to get 3D World. My favorites are Bros. 3, Land, RPG, and Galaxy. If Luigi's Mansion counts as part of this then I've beaten the GameCube original.

Metal Gear: Love Metal Gear. I own the two MSX games (due to the HD collection), MGS1-4, and Peace Walker. My favorites are MGS2 & 4.

Sonic: Love Sonic as well. I've beaten Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, 2006, Chronicles, and Secret Rings. My favorites are Adventure 2, 3 & Knuckles, and Generations.

Mega Man: I'm a huge fan of Mega Man X, but classic Mega Man is still cool. I've beaten 1-4, 7, Mega Man & Bass, X1-6, Xtreme, and Xtreme 2. I also own MegaMan 64 (which is just an N64 port of Mega Man Legends) and I've played the first two Battle Network games and the first two Mega Man Zero games. My favorites here are Mega Man 3, Mega Man 7, and Mega Man X.

Everything Else:
Balloon Fight: Yes.
Custom Robo: No.
Devil World: No.
Drill Dozer: No.
Electroplankton: No.
Excitebike: Yes. I love the NES game and I love Excite Truck (If we count them as the same series.)
Golden Sun: Beat and love the first one. Played but never beat the second one. Never played Dark Dawn.
Jam With The Band: No.
Kuru Kuru Kururin: No.
Mario Kart: Yes. I own the Wii and 3DS versions, and I've played every installment in the series. My favorites are Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 7.
Nintendogs: Yes. I used to own one of the 3DS games but I sold it because it's not my type of game.
Advance Wars: Yes, my brother owns the first one on GBA and it's pretty cool, but I like Fire Emblem more.
Panel De Pon: Yes, in Japanese too!
Pilotwings: I played a bit of the SNES game. Didn't like it.
Punch-Out: Yes, I love Punch-Out! I own the NES and Wii versions and they both rock.
SimCity: I think I used to own a PC version of it, but I've never played the SNES one. Not my type of thing.
Sin and Punishment: I've played the first one through virtual console.
Starfy: No.
Wii Sports: I own the first one and Resort. Both are way fun!
Wrecking Crew: No.

So if we limit it to playable characters, then I've only got Game & Watch and R.O.B. where I haven't played anything from them. Putting assists/stages into the mix makes things more complicated...

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Mario: Bros, Bros 2, Bros 3, World, 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 & 2, all the New Bros. except 2, 3D Land, all the Paper, Party 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, all the Kart except SNES and GBA, Power Tennis, Golf Toadstool Tour, Football 1 & 2, Baseball for GC, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time & Dream Team Bros, the ones I remember

Luigi: Mansion 1 & 2

Donkey Kong: Country 1 (playing them in these days), Country Returns, Jungle Beat, Konga 1 & 2

Yoshi: Story, Island, Island DS

Wario: Shake Dimension, Touched!, Smooth Moves

Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask (never finished though), Wind Waker / HD, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Phantom Hourglass, Four Swords Adventure. Tried the first ones out of curiosity but that's it

Metroid: Super Metroid, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Other M, Hunters

StarFox: all of them. My favorite franchise on Nintendo probably

F-Zero: X and GX. I completed the second 100%, my favorite racing game ever.

Pokémon: all the mainline titles except Crystal and Black/White 2, Stadium, Colosseum, XD: Gale Of Darkness, Channel (yes...), Pinball, Rumble

Kirby: Dreamland, Power Paintbrush, the N64 one, Air Ride

Kid Icarus: Uprising only

Pikmin: 1 & 3

Sonic: 1 (on the Master System II, my first game ever), 2, 3, 4 (just the first part), Adventure 2: Battle!, Mega Collection, Heroes, the Secret Rings, Unleashed, Colors, Generations, Sega Tennis and Racing 1 & 2. My favorite franchise ever along Banjo-Kazooie

Fire Emblem: only Path Of Radiance and Awakening

Ice Climber: tried out of curiosity LOL

MegaMan: only the first one, too hard for me probably

Wii series: Sports and Play

R.O.B.: none

Earthbound: only the first one

Metal Gear: none (I have the HD Collection collecting dust lol, I just can't get into it)

Animal Crossing: the GC one and Wild World. Hated them both, never going near the series again

I think that's it.

Darkshadow77

Smash Cadet
Mario: Pretty much every game in the series, including spinoffs.
Yoshi: I love Yoshi's Island. Yoshi's Story was pretty nice as well. I also got to play a little of Yoshi's Universal Gravitation, it was an OK game.
Donkey Kong: Used to play Donkey Kong 3 on the NES a lot. The original Donkey Kong but a little harder, same with Donkey Kong Jr. Never liked de Donkey Kong Country series that much and I found DK64 to be very boring.
Zelda: Played most of the main games but only finished some. Majora's Mask is by far my favorite. Haven't played any of the Tingle games except for Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love.
Kirby: Played most of the main games but never really liked any of them. Kirby 64 was pretty fun though.
Pokemon: Played some of the main games but never really got into the franchise.
Metroid: I have played the original Metroid, Metroid II, Super Metroid, Zero Mission, and Fusion. The only game from the Prime trillogy I've played is Corruption, which I actually liked more than the other games (don't kill me xD)
Star Fox: I've only played the original one, SF64, and Assault. I also managed to play the Star Fox 2 prototype via emulators.
F-Zero: Only played the original one, X, and GX. I also managed to play BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2 using emulators.
Mother: Played all 3 games. Never finished the original Mother, though. It was way to hard xD
Ice Climber: I used to play this one on my NES all the time.
Fire Emblem: I played Rekka no Ken on the GBA. I also got to play Gaiden, but just a little.
Game & Watch: Only the Game & Watch Gallery ones and the 2 Game & Watch Collection games for the DS. Never owned an actual Game & Watch.
Wario: Played all Wario Land Games (except for Shake Dimension) and most WarioWare games (original, the GC port, Twisted, Touched, and Smooth Moves). I have also played Wario World for the GameCube.
Kid Icarus: Played both the original and Myths and Monsters. I haven't played Uprising because I don't own a 3DS yet.
Pikmin: Only played the first one. Not my kind of game, but still a fun one.
ROB: Played both games but using an emulator.
Sonic: Never liked any of the original side scrolling ones beacuse I never liked the whole "running fast" thing. I did enjoy Sonic Adventure though.
Metal Gear: Only played the original one, Snake's Revenge on the NES, and Ghost Babel on the GBC. Haven't played any in the Solid series yet.
Animal Crossing: I played the original game on the N64 using an emulator, but only a little. Other than that, no.
Mega Man: Played the first 2 from the original series, the first one on the X series (never liked this series that much), and 2 of the Legends series: The first one and the The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. I also managed to play Rockman Battle and Chase on the PS1.
Wii Fit: Never played it.

Others:

Electroplankton: I've played it but didn't like it that much.
PictoChat: Never used it.
Pilotwings: Only played the N64 one.
Golden Sun: Played a little of the first one. Never liked RPGs that much.
Sin & Punishment: Played the 64 one and loved it. I'm currently playing the Wii one.
Devil World: Yes. It was a very fun game.
Punch-Out!!: Played the NES and Wii ones.
Sim City: Never played it.
Nintendo Wars: Never played any of the Advanced Wars ones. I did play Famicom Wars but never understood what I had to do LOL
Kuru Kuru Kururin: Only played the 2 games released for the GBA.
Excitebike: I used to play the original a lot. I've also played the N64 one but found it boring.
Daigasso! Band Brothers: Yes, but only a little.
Starfy: Never played it.
Nintendogs: Never played it.
Custom Robo: Only played the N64 one.
Drill Dozer: Yes, but only a little.
Balloon Fight: Played both Balloon Fight on the NES and Balloon Kid on the GB.
Card Hero: Never played it.
Wave Race: Played the N64 one and the original one for the GB.
1080° Snowboarding: Only played the N64 one.
Doshin the Giant: Yes. Very fun and interesting game.
Clu Clu Land: Yes. Very fun game.
Cubivore: Yes, but only a little.
Duck Hunt: Yes. Used to play it a lot.
Mach Rider: Yes. Used to play it a lot.
Shin Onigashima: Not yet.
Famicom Detective Club: Only played Ushiro ni Tatsu Shoujo. It was a pretty cool game BTW.
Famicom Grand Prix: Never played it.
Sheriff: Yes, but using emulators.
Panel de Pon: Yes. Very fun game.
Magical Vacation: Never played it.
Chosoju Mecha MG: Never played it.
Chibi-Robo: Played both games. The GC one was my favorite.
Hotel Dusk: Not yet.
Another Code: Not yet.
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan: Not yet.
Elite Beat Agents: Yes. Rhythm games are always fun and this was no exception.
X: Yes, but only a little.
Sennen Kazoku: Never played it.
bit Generations: Never played it.
Shaberu! DS Cooking Navi: Never played it.
Big Brain Academy: Never played it.
Brain Age: Only the first one.
English Training: Never played it.
Stunt Race FX: Never played it.
Ice Hockey: Never played it.
Slide Adventure MAGKID: Never played it.
Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru: Not yet.
Joy Mech Fight: Yes, but only a little.
Nazo no Murasame Jo: Yes. Very fun game that should get a sequel.
Wild Gunman: Yes. Used to play it a lot.
Yakuman: Never played it.
Soccer: Yes, but didn't like it that much.
Urban Champion: Yes. Used to play it a lot.

Yup. This was very fun to make xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It would be easier to say which ones I have not played. That would be Gyromite, Earthbound, Animal Crossing and Wii Fit. The only one that interests me that I haven't played is the Earthbound series.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
ANIMAL CROSSING: Yes.
DONKEY KONG: No.
EARTHBOUND/MOTHER: No.
F-ZERO: Yes. Played on F-Zero X and GX as well as the GP Legend and Climax.
FIRE EMBLEM: Yes. Played on the GBA versions, Radiant Dawn, the Nintendo DS version as well as Awakening.
GAME & WATCH: No.
ICE CLIMBER: No.
KID ICARUS: Yes. On the 3DS (KI Uprising.)
KIRBY: Yes. Only on the DS.
MARIO: Yes. Played on Super Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxies 1 & 2.
MEGAMAN: No, but I am eager to try it.
METAL GEAR: No.
METROID: No.
ROBOT (GYROMITE/STACK UP): No.
PIKMIN: Yes but I only played on the first Pikmin.
POKÉMON: Yes.
SONIC: Yes. Played the Game Gear version of Sonic the Hedgehog.
STAR FOX: Yes. Played Starfox Adventures and Starfox 64 3DS.
WARIO (WARE/LAND): Yes
WII FIT: Yes.
YOSHI: No.
ZELDA: Yes. I've played Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3DS

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
played all except game and watch and metal gear.

other things to note: never finished a zelda
barely ever played fire emblem.

and...

actually I do own wii fit plus. it's actually pretty fun

Top Bottom