• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have you ever had a dream about Smashbros?

manilamerc

Smash Cadet
I had a dream that I was Mario and I turned into giga mario and destroyed everybody. Please share your dreams ;)

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
A few times I had a dream Ridley was revealed as playable for Smash bros 4. I cried sad tears when I woke up.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
A while back I had a dream I got to try the next version of Project M as a demo build... using the Wii U gamepad.

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
I've had one before. It was where every possible future newcomer was cut from development, and Waluigi was announced to be playable. Although, it was pretty weird. Instead of a newcomer trailer, he ran around in a park attacking people with a tennis racket.
He also drank all of the fruit punch, which was unfortunate.

JusticeColde

Smash Cadet
NNID
JusticeColde
I had one once about Link in the Subspace Emissary.
It started out as a simple walk and then a blur passed by. The rest is rather uncomfortable to talk about as Link then looked sorta drunk and then he started getting undressed.

I'll stop it right there.

Last edited:

Hejjihoggu

Smash Rookie
I had a dream that I was kidnapped by these 3 guys and the 3 guys who kidnapped me just wanted to play SSB4 with 99 stock on a 300% mode with Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man. Don't ask.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Nope. Sorry.

However, as a peach main, I should mention that I have indeed dreamt of the Mario world.

I was actually a news spot satellite. I was not present in the dream. And it was mundane. Basically peach being crowned queen and Mario being granted duke of something or other

And Mario apparently never had romantic attraction to peach as he gave some speech about simply doing his humble duty and feeling honored to be the coroner of the king (Luigi had crowned peach) and showed no sign of frustration.

King was some tall blonde dude nobody has heard of. But I laughed awake when he came out dressed in dark green and accompanied by spiky little minions

"King Cannabis"

Dude was totally calm and white eyed. Mario was totally poker faced and it all culminated in me laughing awake.

manilamerc

Smash Cadet
I only started this thread to test something. But these are pretty funny lol. Keep em coming

darktiko

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicShadowman
3DS FC
1950-9084-7402
I had a dream my sister was Jigglypuff my mom was Peach and my dad was Captain Falcon. I looked in the mirror and I was a Light Blue Yoshi then my boyfriend came and he was a Red Yoshi then he kissed me and we went into my room.. I'm gonna let you determine what happens

Actually we went and played Smash Bros. Brawl but the characters had rapist attacks and were undressed.. I can't look at Kirby the same way :kirby: :crying:

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
I had multiple dreams of Smash 4 during the nights before Robin and Lucina were announced. I kept having dreams where I watched the announcement, and it was always a different person each dream.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I had a dream about Wolf being in Smash Bros. Brawl before he was announced. I also had a dream the other night of me playing on a Starfox stage, and the next morning one that looked just like it got confirmed. I don't know why my dreams are Starfox related though, I don't even really like Starfox that much.

Phyanketto

Smash Cadet
I dreamt that I ken combo'd shroomed. For some reason. I don't even know why it was shroomed. I'm not even a big fan, hater, or doc main... It just happened to be him.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
I've actually had tons of gaming related dreams, and in fact many of those were Smash. Like, when I recently got back into Melee, I legit dreamt of battles. I'm not even making this up, it was like a Let's Play in my mind because I just played so much Melee that it got burnt into my brain or something. I have weird dreams.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I've dreamed of smash a few times. They seem to always start out with me playing incredibly, but once I come to the realization that I'm playing way better than I should be, I lose control.

Shady Cicada

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shady_Cicada
I used to have dreams of a portable smash bros and I'd wake up sad cause I wanted it so bad. Now my dream's coming true! :D

Petrichor

Smash Apprentice
I dreamt that Jeremy from Zits was playable in Smash 4. I have no idea why the hell I had that dream. I don't even want Jeremy from Zits in Smash 4.

Aurablade

Smash Cadet
The day before Nintendo time at 2013's E3 i dreamt about the Smash Bros Announcement, I only wanted to heard the new main theme etc, and see a character as surprising as Snake for SSBB at the time. Megaman did his work.

Cervidae

Smash Apprentice
I dream about Smash every now and then. It's mostly just strategy that turns out to be terrible, haha!

mark welford

Smash Ace
I had a dream recently of wolf I dreamed I was watching him be confirmed but then woke up and started crying when I came to a realization it was a all dream

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I had a dream that Mewtwo, Snake, and Sylux were confirmed together in one video.

Like THAT's ever happening IRL.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I would on occasion have dreams of playing Smash 4, but the overall look and experience tend to be far different than what's actually shown... kind of a different game altogether, but still somehow Smash Bros.. Oh, and for some reason, Heihachi was added as a playable character... and I don't even care for Tekken!

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
I had one several nights ago.
Let it be known beforehand, I can vaguely remember this.

So it begins in large auditorium, filled primarily with men.

It seems we are about to watch a new reveal trailer.

Zero Suit Samus is seen moving in the dark in a corridor.
Of course, in a auditorium filled primarily with men, large "YEAHS" are heard.

Ridley appears out of nowhere.
Again, large "YEAHS" are heard.

Both begin to attack each other.

Some blood belonging to Ridley sprays out.

Suddenly, Chibi Robo appears out of nowhere and begins to clean up the mess with that large toothbrush of his.

Large YEAHS are heard even more.

I woke up then.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I had a dream that it was the release date of Smash 4 3DS
And for w/e ****ing reason I was still in high school
So I was on my way to school to drop off an assignment and then I went to the future shop in the mall near my friend's building (there is no future shop in this mall) and I saw Smash 4 playable on one of those big HD tvs they have there, even though it was the 3DS version
And then I went back home to tell everybody in my region's skype chat who I saw on the character screen
Goku Vegeta and Cell were in the game lmao
idk why but it took me a really ****ing long time to look at who the characters on the CSS were so I couldn't give all the confirmed characters

Posted weirdly cause copypasted from skype convo this morning lol

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
I dream about Melee ALL the time, usually of me playing magnificently. Also had one where I beat M2K.

Aidalicious

Smash Rookie
I dream about project M too much :p

One time I was Rayman, and my life felt complete knowing rayman was in a smash game, until I woke up and realized it was all just a dream.

Aidalicious

Smash Rookie
My friend had a dream where they announced captain falcon wouldn't be in smash 4, and he literally cried.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I had an epic dream once in which Isaac is announced for Smash Bros. 4 newcomer trailer style. And he walks in with style with his bigass sword and uses psynergy to demolish foes. Plus he fights tons of veterans and challengers alike. It was an awesome dream!

I don't remember much but I am still waiting for it to come true! I was so happy when I woke up :joyful:

Synth177

Smash Rookie
I had a dream where I was playing this weird version of smash bros and while I was playing I was heavily focusing on my spacing and winning the matches. I definitely think my spacing got better after that.

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure i did as a child, but none recently, thta i can remember at least.
I did have a Metroid dream a couple weeks ago though. It was pretty intense.

Booster

Smash Lord
I had a nightmare where Doctor Mario came back for the next Smash back in 2010.

It would seem my nightmare came true. Doctor Mario/Mario Skin is returning.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
I had a dream that I was beating my friends with Metaknight. He had a weird shuttle loop that did two full loops.
Then suddenly we were playing a crazy three-dimensional mode in a flat, circular arena kind of like Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations.

The next night I had another dream where I was doing nothing but playing as Lucina and running extremely fast and doing short hopped double fairs.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Last night, I had a dream Frank West from Dead Rising was in Smash Bros. He had the head of Case: West/Off the Record Frank on DR1 Frank's body. It was a pretty sweet dream, seeing wars being covered in Smash.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I've had several... usually after nights waiting for the PoTD.

Two of them stand out-

1. I woke up and looked at the PoTD. It showed Caeda from FE11. The caption said something like, "Caeda joins the battle, fighting with a spear like one would fight with a sword. Hint, she's a Lucina alt." Then I scrolled down and there was another picture of Eirika squaring off against Ephiram. The caption said something like, "In fact, all of the Fire Emblem main characters will be represented as alts of existing Fire Emblem characters. All three girls and seven boys will be shown!" Then I really woke up and was sad that it wasn't true.

2. I was checking my Japanese 3DS' eShop and then suddenly there was a Smash 4 demo. I downloaded it and then checked my English XL and it was there too. It was a Smash Run exclusive demo. I started playing it with my brothers, but instead of using Robin like I selected, it was Lucario. Okay, he's an old main. So as I ran through the course, I realized that characters didn't absorb power-ups- they held them in a large burlap sack. Eventually the sack got heavy and Lucario got slower. Then the after-match started and my brother just killed everyone with Ike's Smash attacks without even moving Ike's feet once. A second round started and Pit was chosen (despite selecting Robin). I spammed his Upperdash Arm on enemies... and then I woke up and I was sad.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I just recently had another dream about Smash.

Last night I had a good dream regarding Isaac's entrance in Smash as playable. The Golden Sun soundtrack was revealed in Smash 4 by Nintendo without showing Isaac as an AT and Nintendo had made the dialogue that it was time for the Golden Sun to re-emerge. And we all were on the forums were elated that essentially Isaac got teased for Smash! I guess this is my 2nd dream about an Isaac reveal as last time I saw Isaac's newcomer trailer in a dream.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Recently I had the most seemingly real dream that Burrowing Snagret was confirmed, with a trailer, splash screen, all the works. When I woke up, I was feeling all hyped up.

Then I cried Snagret-shaped tears.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Recently I had the most seemingly real dream that Burrowing Snagret was confirmed, with a trailer, splash screen, all the works. When I woke up, I was feeling all hyped up.

Then I cried Snagret-shaped tears.
Too bad this is not possible.

Well I had seen a similar dream with Isaac. And it was very realistic.

When I woke up, I felt a bit bad but then smiled cause I know it will come true :)

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I had a the best dream in my life, better than any of yours. This is a legit dream I had, are you ready...

...In my dream I was watching a new character trailer. Sakurai was talking about how happy he is to share the information with us. The screen goes to the gameplay and cutscene after he finishes talking...

...A mysterious, tall, purple, skinny man falls from above into the stage...

...It's Waluigi, I'm so happy now. He lifts me with his big italian hands and puts me on my arms and knees. It hurts, but I do it for Waluigi. He has his own moveset with moves other than the tennis racket and is the same size as Luigi and Mario. I was so happy in my dream and about to have a mental breakdown because of the excitement. I showed my brothers and they didnt believe me, then I showed them and they had the same reaction as me. Everyone was happy...

...Waluigi is love I say, Waluigi is LIFE!

Top Bottom