• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have I improved? (one week later....) Look at first page.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Tech skill wise, I think that your Peach is awesome, the only thing that you need to do now is to become comfortable enough so that you stay at the same level during tournament play.

To get better, my suggestion for you would be to play more people and to play against more characters. Don't just play with your crew, go out there and try to find some new competition... you should try and go play Killer Fleet or sumtin since you live in NY...

Find the best players in your region and play them, then tape the matches. Vids of you getting ***** will provide you more info on what you can improve in your game...

Also, learn the matchups, learn what to do/to not do during certain matchups (see the matchup specific threads, ask the pros).

Your objective now should be to get as much exp as possible, only then you'll be able to level up.

Oh, and don't jump into the **** lol

Hope this helped. keep it up!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow. Thank you very much and lol@ that comment again. but I assume its true. Like if a character is spamming attacks, dont rush into him unless you know for sure you will get the hit before his. (like Marth when he spams his F-air) And I go to KF tournies every friday. for small tournys. I have no cash to enter it but I do play the friendlies. I just learned how to tech like that. now im gonna try to work on it more . and ofcourse improve my mindgames as much as I can. Thanks for your advice once again. I shall try to do my best

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL. Well maybe. but I have aa pro from europe training me online and like telling me what to do and advice, and long hours in training mood. My hand starts hurting. Fingers is sore. but it paid off. Now I just have too work at it, and go to more tournys. now I can see if I can get things done right and if so, because a really good Peach player

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
LOL. Well maybe. but I have aa pro from europe training me online and like telling me what to do and advice, and long hours in training mood. My hand starts hurting. Fingers is sore. but it paid off. Now I just have too work at it, and go to more tournys. now I can see if I can get things done right and if so, because a really good Peach player
Who is that said pro from europe that gives you advice?

Just being curious.

Samochan

Smash Master
Gah...........I dont know her name on the boards. Once I find out I'll let you know
Rofl, I wonder if I forgot to tell you my nick on boards or if you just forgot it... anyway, stop calling me a pro and especially stop advertising me as a pro, because I'm not, told you about thousand times. Very, very far from pro, I just might know some theory stuff. >_>

Oh and Ijuka, stop being a wise guy. :/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont care, you help me so much and because of your advice and teaching, I become a better player/ So to me your a pro in my eyes, and nothin will ever change that. and with all that you tell me and all, you have what it takes to be a pro. its just tuff to use, even the advice you told me was tuff, and I still have habits and all. but im working on it thanks to you.so despite what peole say and all. to me,and Jash, your a pro no matter what.You really have the mind of one. now put it to use

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Good stuff Dark Pch :) I love how much you're improving and look forward to more Peach dittos!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I do, im trying to learn how to fight with out them, cause at time I wont be able to pull one out Like a very skilled Marth who wont let you Breath of a Fox and Falco. In these types of case, I have to use My attacks more. Once I got this down packed , then I'll work more on turnip usage.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
Dark Peach you ARE weird! I like you man ^_^ Oh and about your mentor being a "pro" Peach...Mada mada dane! Oxi,oxi akoma! No,Not yet!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
He said the same thing three times, in three different languages.

Basically, "You are not yet able to defeat me."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh heh. Wish I could play him to but that to the test. Darn it. Oh well. Least I learned something new today eh?

Top Bottom