• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If you want genetic diversity you should do white x aboriginal.

LOL enjoy that, suckers.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yes but you are not an idiot.

Just the way people talk as if they are the **** and know everything there is to know about being the ****.

If the women they say they get knew what they were saying I'm sure it would be different.

/rant
lol u mad?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Please don't let this flare up.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
FYI, I automatically infract if a post solely consists of "u mad" or any other ********, no-content internet meme people think is funny. that crap might fly in the disco room or whatever but try to put a little content in a post in here.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
EDIT: u mad?

The Virgilio Vivacemente?

In unrelated news, I'm excited. There's this one girl. She's tiny and adorable and has short hair and likes Animal Collective and has a crush on me and whenever she laughs I go like :3 The funny thing is I only met her after befriending a girl who passionately hated me for ~2 years. Then this aforementioned hateful girl decided that me and her would be a cute couple, and I agreed. Bam.

Even if you know that being nice to a girl will never get you in her pants, it might just get you in her friends pants. Chicks value each others opinions when it comes to dating a lot more than men value other men's opinions.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I agree about the opinions. It's because men have far bigger egos than women and constantly see taking advice as a threat to their ego and so set up to do everything their own way.

It's all a big competition.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Chicks are oh-so-ready to listen to anyone that could be a "ROLE MODEL" (extra glitter) though.

Are gay dudes as gossipy as chicks?

camerino1

Smash Lord
Are gay dudes as gossipy as chicks?[/QUOTE]

Well, I know I try not to be but at times I'm pretty sure I am :awesome:

So, I never once thought that there would be so many gay guys on the smash boards, really. I find it sorta odd, were I live, if you are gay... you ARE gay. Only one guy that I know that is gay plays video games at all, and he kinda sucks (he is also the guy that offered himself to me infront of everyone at school).

EDIT:I so very much messed up my quote :p.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
there's not that many of us on SWF, we're just outspoken on the issues of love, lol

and yes, the gay 'mainstream' is a pretty woeful set.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
People say that childhood friendships that turn into dating never last O.o your guys input?

been dating this girl for 10 months with not a single argument or anything :p and we been friends since 4th grade and were both now seniors in High school.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Ahhh, alright. I'm just glad that I wasn't bashed on for it. I actually want to get to know someone on here because I have no one here at home to talk to, very sad :(.

EDIT: I was ninja'd... again.

So, it depends on the people in all honesty, usually doesn't work though. Who knows on your specific situation with her though, hopefully it will work out though (doesn't hurt to hope.)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the thing I miss the most about being with someone is that feeling you get when they lay in bed with you and snuggle

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
People say that childhood friendships that turn into dating never last O.o your guys input?

been dating this girl for 10 months with not a single argument or anything :p and we been friends since 4th grade and were both now seniors in High school.
My guess would be that because peoples lives change so much over that period in life those relationships often fail simply because peoples lives move in different directions. I'm sure a lot just 'don't work out' too though they still can. There's one guy left from my high school that is still with his girlfriend from back then (4 years together now) so it could work, just don't assume it's going to fail or it probably will.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm sure you will get to know us soon!

How come you have no one at home to talk to though?
Rule of gay.

Everyone at home sucks to talk about the issue.

I mean really I love my best friend from high school but he's really dense when it comes to this. I remember when I came out to him all that time ago (actually another friend and he told my friend before my scheduled time -___-) and he phoned me, this was what he asked.

"So like, I heard something and I didn't know whether to believe it"
"Hm?"
"Are you gay?"
"Yes"
"Have you ever been with a guy?"
"Yes"
"You ever banged a guy?"
"Yes"
"Did you like it?" <---- I smashed my face into the table (I was at a pub).

So yeah. Plus all the gay boys are annoying.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
"So if Jessica Alba and/or Katy Perry was lying naked on your bed, and wanted you to sleep with them, you'd say no??"

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Teran I took it as more of a nobody to talk to in general, not specifically gay issues.

But that's probably what he meant yeah.

Tyler I would at this stage say no to either of those ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom