• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have a love life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I wasn't trolling.

edit: to clarify, I have no way of knowing if you're actually boring/uninteresting in real life, but your posts definitely give off that impression.
Oh, well, I'm not. Then again, what's boring to one person is fun to another, so anything and everything we say are mere opinions at this point.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm laughing at all this, you have to be dangerous and cryptic stuff. Sure, there's a getting to know you process, but if you're an interesting person...you won't become stale to them. Maybe instead of focusing on an act, actually do something with your life?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Most people who post on internet forums aren't really known for being good at that.

I mean hell I'm not LOL

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Most people who post on internet forums aren't really known for being good at that.

I mean hell I'm not LOL
Teran, I had no clue you were 19, I thought you were about 22-24...
Just because people post on internet forums doesn't mean they're not interesting. I gotta say, though, I initially thought you were in your 20s as well. You're still young; give it some time.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Lol, as annoying as it sounds, it's all a balancing act. All good things come in moderation. It's fine to post on forums, but meeting women won't happen if that's all you do with your life. What I mean is: So long as you don't spend every waking hour on a forum, and actually leave your house once in a while, you still got a chance.

Marth307

Smash Journeyman
Ive had multiple nicknames XD Including, but not limited to:BabHoney,Muffin,Doughnut,Freak,Perv, Pervert,Nasty ***,Stalker,Nerd,Anime nerd,Geek,dork,***...you get the point lol

camerino1

Smash Lord
Mhmm, it's strange imagining him not as some 22 year old super gamer, but he is a 19 year old just like you or me, attending some school (me being 17, pretty close... CALL ME! 555-135-9753).

camerino1

Smash Lord
OU LA LA, that's fun :p. Aladdin is an interesting guy atleast. He could have been 19 and looked like Hannibal, he has no emotion.

camerino1

Smash Lord
So, let me get this straight. He is an adbot that looks like Aladdin with a mini handlebar moustache, who has an ever-expanding, non-existant ego who might sing like a god

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Lol, as annoying as it sounds, it's all a balancing act. All good things come in moderation. It's fine to post on forums, but meeting women won't happen if that's all you do with your life. What I mean is: So long as you don't spend every waking hour on a forum, and actually leave your house once in a while, you still got a chance.
Ahaha! Well, that goes without saying. Admittedly, I usually stay indoors during the winter. I tell you, snow and cold weather just sucks. Other than that, I'm usually out and hanging with friends, or going to the gym. The latter of which I need, considering the poundage gained during winter. I so need to move further south. @____@

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just because people post on internet forums doesn't mean they're not interesting. I gotta say, though, I initially thought you were in your 20s as well. You're still young; give it some time.
That last part was a joke.

I've already lived out 8 of my 9 lives. :3

Edit: Holy **** this whole page is about me.

Edit 2: To put your minds at rest

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp326/kingmassa/Karma/Picture0086.jpg <-- that's me

Aaaand the kind of **** I do to myself http://i52.tinypic.com/1zf7pkx.jpg

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not grew so much as didn't bother cutting.

Probably will soon but I just hope my precious highlights don't get adversely affected.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Doesn't work like that, not all the highlight will come out from a cut and you shouldn't really highlight highliighted hair.

Not to mention that combo would cost about £90

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
90 quid?? Who the hell's cutting your hair the bloody queen?

Man I thought getting robbed in the streets was your biggest worry but it seems you get robbed in the shops too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
For cut and highlight together silly

Haircut is 35 or something I can't remember.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Seriously, where do you get your hair cut

Because it shouldn't be 55 pounds for some goddamn highlights

that's like 3.4 pounds here in 'Merica

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I could get it a lot cheaper but I don't trust them not to **** it up.

So I get it done at Toni & Guy because I can.

Also T-Section highlights are 60 I think actually lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom