• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Nintendo fixed the with Anyone servers?

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I tried last night and couldn't get on. I was able to brawl with someone on my friends list and there was a little lag. But I think that was because that person had a bunch of other computers using a wireless device. Spectator mode has worked perfectly for me so far.

yonyue

Smash Rookie
It started working for me last night with some lag, but minimal. I had one round that was really bad, but otherwise, it seems to have started working in some limited circumstances?

Wtfhaxxorz

Smash Rookie
Same here.
When I tried last night, Basic Brawl wasn't working for me.
But when I did Spectator and fought somebody on my friends list, it worked just fine.

realmido

Smash Rookie
I wonder what will happen with me?
I will get my copy this Saturday (I hope )
then I will try it after unlocking all characters and stages

jessiepp

Smash Rookie
well i have been able to get on some times but i would like to know is the wii a b/g wifi device because it might because i have both b/g connections on my router going. any ways good game and since i am blind i play by sounds only and am some what good at it.

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
i have been getting in, about 30 percent of the time, but, even then it lags alot. maye it's just me.
same here, my neighbor has the game and we try to play and our conection is RED which is bad. And we are less then 100 feet away. Also it takes FOREVER to get into a Brawl. And when i do its usually laggy, But my Wii Signal is FULL BARS.

Top Bottom