• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Has anyone informed the Japanese scene of the donation drive?

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
I feel kind of silly asking this, but I'm not sure if anyone has yet. I wouldn't expect them to donate huge amounts or anything, but it couldn't hurt to spread the word.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'm on it!

It's probably more of a hassle to pay with a Japanese credit card so don't expect too much. But I'll do my best to at least spread awareness.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
No, he ended up gifting that Money to Scar because Wepay doesn't accept money through paypal.

JacopeX

Smash Apprentice
That's what I mean. We should have some link those goes directly to someone to get to the donation. On one hand, it is a work around we pays limited pay method. On the other hand, it looks sketchy.

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
When I lived in Japan, I made a close group of friends out of some clubs... and of course, everybody there's interested in gaming (including the cute girls). What's everybody's favorite console of all time?

Nintendo 64.

What's their favorite game of all time? Smash 64.

What's their second favorite console of all time? Gamecube.

What's their second favorite game of all time? Melee.

Now I'm not saying I'm a GOOD melee player, but I don't consider myself no slouch. These guys were ****ing unbelievable. They weren't even in attached to any forums or anything like Smashboards. I haven't thought about it before, but you've reminded me; I'm going to see if I can get in touch with them.

Omega.

Smash Rookie
I'm in contact with one of them (I'm living in Japan at the moment). Yesterday I asked if he and the japanese community knew about the fund and he said that, other than him, a lot of people knew about it. Also apparently someone already donated to the fund!

Maybe Toph can give us more info about it later, but at least seems like they know.

V-K

Smash Ace
That's what I mean. We should have some link those goes directly to someone to get to the donation. On one hand, it is a work around we pays limited pay method. On the other hand, it looks sketchy.
Scar or someone should post his Paypal name so people can donate through him.

Top Bottom