• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone ever noticed...

xoxokev

Smash Lord
that sometimes when Lucas dies from the bottom of the screen, he makes a weird kind of meow-ing sound... so weird...

F-haru 1952

Smash Rookie
Oh, that's Lucas' meow taunt. Yell it at your opponents in tournaments every time you take a stock. Best psychological warfare in game.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Same noise as when he dies to the ultimate chimera in Mother 3.

OBJECTION!

But you are wrong. Lucas makes no sound of the sort. If you play as other character's you'll know. (replacing Lucas as the main character)

Levitas

the moon
That's a silly unintended result and you know it. No programmer's gonna waste space by checking if lucas is in your party at that point in the game and you know it.

Ryusenka

Smash Rookie
I love that game. Anyway, I'm gonna have to go with PKNintendo on this one. I don't have any memory of Lucas making any vocal noise in the game other than the Rock Paper Scissors part.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
He makes a wierd sound when you do his Up tilt. He makes this....... barking noise or somthing. :ohwell: Or when he does fsmash, he goes, "Kya!!!"

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
the sound with u-tilt is like *hwa!*

how about we make a thread about all the sounds lucas makes ;]

Oh, that's Lucas' meow taunt. Yell it at your opponents in tournaments every time you take a stock. Best psychological warfare in game.
this and z-air are great mindgames

PKNintendo

Smash Master
That's a silly unintended result and you know it. No programmer's gonna waste space by checking if lucas is in your party at that point in the game and you know it.
ORLY!

Placing characters in certain parts of the game changes things.

-Did you know kid Claus/Lucas we're going to be involved in a swimming scene?
-Flint had more speaking lines?
-Kumatora has some Magypsies clothes?
-Wes was going to be a character

This isn't EB where you could have Pokey in your party and the game doesn't give a ****, this is Mother 3, a very mysterious game...

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
the sound with u-tilt is like *hwa!*

how about we make a thread about all the sounds lucas makes ;]

this and z-air are great mindgames

We've pretty much already made it :laugh:
I think utilt sounds like "ehlp!" REALLY fast and high pitched.

Top Bottom