• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

has anyone else noticed this....

smash superstar

Smash Ace
today i thought i would try to play my friend with the wii remote just for the heck of it...and i noticed that when you select your character the character makes a noise that comes out of the wii speaker.

its just one of those lil easter eggs thats pretty cool to try out.

and they dont sound half bad either.

Your Therapist

Smash Rookie
Yea I noticed it. It's one of those "we don't care if it's not in but it's a nice little perk" type things.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I didn't really like it much. It kind of reminds of me playing with a spin'n'say or whatevers as a kid, or when someone talks to you in a drive-thru communicator. Though selecting and delselecting kirby over and over to make people angry will be fun.

Metallic_Igloo

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised there wasn't an update about it, but it is very cool, I noticed it with the wiimote and nunchuk. I actually use it almost as much as the GC controller.

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
Yeah my gf was forced to use the Wiimote sideways the first night when we played with my friends. She picked Kirby and we heard it through the mote. It was a pretty cool little surprise.

Weed

Smash Lord
this was in galaxy and wii sports also (the remote making noises when you do things)

Top Bottom