• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anybody here actually beat "Chisel it" on the Wario Ware stage?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I never have. Even in groups (then again, we are more concerned about killing each other), but that level is hard.

okiyama

Smash Ace
I've beaten chisel it, wario's Dair ***** it.

Don't move is a lot harder if you're playing against a human ebcause nobody wants to obey.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Lucas can do it with nair or dair iirc. But if you try to usmash it, you suffer so much hitlag that the minigame ends before the animation does. XP

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
yes. I don't remember how, but It's doable. I think it's best to use multi-hitters. I feel like I did it with a bunch of D3 Dairs or something.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I really hate the Dont get wet one. They always hit you out of the umbrella

Irsic

Smash Ace
If you shield the rain and roll into the umbrella you should win. The rain deals damage! >_>

WolFlash

Smash Cadet
i find combo chars like metaknight and fox work the best on chisel, and your main focus on rain should be to dodge into the umbrella and focus on using down and up smashes to cover all possible angles.

AlexX

Smash Ace
I tried using Ike's aether on it once, but that doesn't seem to break it all... I've seen Kirbys manage to chisel the whole thing by themselves by turning into a rock right above the middle, though.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I tried using Ike's aether on it once, but that doesn't seem to break it all... I've seen Kirbys manage to chisel the whole thing by themselves by turning into a rock right above the middle, though.
I do the same thing. Well, if I'm Kirby...

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
It's not hard. DDD's Uair and Dair are excellent for it. Don't Move is definitely the hardest.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
4 MKs? Should be beatable. =P
I 'm pretty sure I have a few times.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
With other people to help me I've beaten it, but I don't remember if I have ever done it on my own.

I can hear Sonic right now...

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
It's a football. I chiseled it!

...Uh, yeah I have before. I think I used Jiggly's drill.

Vampirekain

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe that an actual thread was created to see if people can actualy beat that stupid thing!
Its easilly doable with almost every character as long as you're not interrupted.
Please just let this thread die.

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
When I play with Bowser and use his Final Smash I beat it easily. As Giga Bowser I just use his Down Smash once and it's done.

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
whenever I'm g&w on that stage I can always chisel it because his nair can pretty much take out the whole thing, but usually a bair approach to nair will take it out. also, for the dont get wet one, Ive noticed that the umbrella always come out at the same spot, slightly to the right of the center of the screen.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I rarely play on Warioware anyway, occasionally I will with friends but I have beaten Chisel It.

I love it when I'm fighting there though and my opponent has a high percent of damage and "Don't Move" comes up. Because they always try to beat it. Lol.

Fatalzyntax

Smash Apprentice
I find "Don't get wet" to be the hardest....
you have to predict where the umberella is going to appear, and you have to stay under it while fighting off people
Dolphin Slash did a good job with the chisel it!

panique365

Smash Cadet
Yeah it is hard, I can do it like 10% of the time, if no one messes me up. That's the main reason it never gets done

Ismael

Smash Ace
I have with Ike, just use his fair and Aether and it usually comes down. The problem is is that the wall's so tall, so you waste time by jumping and trying to do airs that you run out of time.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby's Dair is very effective in Chisel it micro game. I kind of like this micro game in Warioware touch, so I know how it's played. ;D

Top Bottom