• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I don't know if this thread has been brought up yet, but who wouldn't like to see Harry for brawl? Think about it, he'd **** everyone, he could easily chain grab sheik and fox, he's the ultimate character.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
*cricket cricket* >_> Are you serious? No Harry, please no Harry (although I'm sure the Potter haters would love to kick the **** out of him)

EDIT: 100th post! Journeyman FTW!

Blackadder

Smash Master
*cricket cricket* >_> Are you serious? No Harry, please no Harry (although I'm sure the Potter haters would love to kick the **** out of him)

EDIT: 100th post! Journeyman FTW!
Yeah...you know, if I have learned one thing about SWF, it's saying that "Harry Potter sucks" or "Harvest Moon has no place in Brawl"
is that you get hated on by n00bs, and celebrated by others.

I'm sick of these silly character threads.
So I won't even bother flamming.

Good day.

Aayla

Smash Cadet
In this case I probably would cut his toungue with samus's whip before he started to cast spells hither and thither

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
This is my 1,970th post, in this disgusting sorry excuse for a thread? Blastphemy!!!

*slaps head* Even if I was tipsy and high off of meth, I would still never make the mistake in saying that I want Harry Potter in Brawl. End of story.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Why do you guys keep bashing my idea? Potter would RAPEE, he'd be god tier for sureee.

Seriously, just give it a try, and explore the wonders that are Harry Potter

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
This idea is worse then the time a man tried to make a bread-less sandwich.

Bootruss

Smash Cadet
amazing

Wow, this is genius. . . Harry Potter for brawl. . . .who would've ever thought of that. Seriously, I love this idea. Someone affiliated with Nintendo should consider. I would totally main Harry just cuz of the amazing combos he would have

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Why do you guys keep bashing my idea? Potter would RAPEE, he'd be god tier for sureee.

Seriously, just give it a try, and explore the wonders that are Harry Potter
Wait, don't you make threads to open a discussion, like, get feedback on an idea? Well you made a joke thread, so people start reviewing your joke. The simple truth is, it's not funny, look, we have millions of these kinda threads in the Character discussion and I think you should've been able to see quite a lot of em. Now in all of those people tell the thread starter, that they get sick and tired of having to read through all this senceless "no-nintendo-system/no-gaming/real-life-person for Brawl" stuff. The Brawl Character Discussion is not a "look I'm funny I came up with an even more stupid idea" forum, so please, just let this thread die.

D

Deleted member

LMFAO!

We all know its all about Neville (do you think he can do aerial short hops?).

Anyway, Rowling would never give out the rights to her characters.

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
**ADDS TO 'WHO I NEED TO BEAT AT BRAWL' LIST**

Your in the top 3 for getting a severe online beating.

Congrats.

Exoah

Smash Cadet
Harry's useless, everyone knows Hermione does everything :/
Yeah, Hermione does do everything... Harry Potter?! Just really imagine seeing this real life looking guy on a game like Brawl with space animals and stuff, but if anything Im sure the unforgivable curses would pwn :laugh:

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i would really wanna kill him in brawl,if there was a Mii feature in brawl,id make a HP mii and kick the crap out of him till China!

Smash Ace
Yeah, Hermione does do everything...
yeah, I heard they're putting in a new character called Hermichuck, which is, of course, Hermione Granger and Chuck Norris fused together into one superpower.
Chuck Norris does everything as well, so put them together.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom